What's new

India's 'Beijing Killer' Missile test successful.

Indians are the world's Cheerleaders. They dance and sing like Clowns just to make the International Community laugh. LOL

and that international community is comprised of what
pakistan and china :cuckoo:

u come daily and troll with every thread
u dont have any other work to do :pissed:

No, owners of battlefield nukes only and nothing else special.

And we are the developers of several nuclear reactors including complex FBRs and innovative Thorium reactors and is a part of ITER project...and developers of several systems of rocketry from Space launchers to ICBMs to QBMs to SAMs....;)

There..corrected for you false flag..

That's right. You are a mirror image of India for changing things with a false flag (see below ) :

Missile impossible: why the Agni-V falls short | Russia & India Report

So the political leadership is hoping the Agni-5 with an ‘ICBM’ tag will distract voters long enough so they forget how the same politicians have been eroding India’s combat readiness. MBAs couldn’t have done a better marketing job.

India is the only country in the world that has developed a range of missiles but which remain either on the drawing board or have got stuck at the demo stage.

And yet Indians brags about how advance their missile technology is ....LOL

That's right. You are a mirror image of India for changing things with a false flag (see below ) :

And yet Indians brags about how advance their missile technology is ....LOL

Wah kya bat hai....from where did you found out such high quality BS?

Who called Agni V an ICBM?It was the developer DRDO..Now you think you know more about Agni V than DRDO??

Who told that actual range of Agni V was 8000Km? %It was a Chinese expert.

And the article has made a very amazing discovery....:omghaha:

"India is the only country in the world that has developed a range of missiles but which remain either on the drawing board or have got stuck at the demo stage."

Agni I,Agni II and Agni III are inducted,Agni V and K15 SLBM are under testing.Akash and Shaurya are inducted...I only know of one Imdian missile that was stuck at the demo stage -that was the thrisul.

Well the truth is a country that can put a payload on surface of moon and develop advanced ICBMs,SLBMs,QBMs,Ramjet & Scramjets are far more advanced than certain countries that cannot yet develop even 70 cc moped engines..:lol:

Wah kya bat hai....from where did you found out such high quality BS?

Who called Agni V an ICBM?It was the developer DRDO..Now you think you know more about Agni V than DRDO??

Who told that actual range of Agni V was 8000Km? %It was a Chinese expert.

And the article has made a very amazing discovery....:omghaha:

"India is the only country in the world that has developed a range of missiles but which remain either on the drawing board or have got stuck at the demo stage."

Agni I,Agni II and Agni III are inducted,Agni V and K15 SLBM are under testing.Akash and Shaurya are inducted...I only know of one Imdian missile that was stuck at the demo stage -that was the thrisul.

Well the truth is a country that can put a payload on surface of moon and develop advanced ICBMs,SLBMs,QBMs,Ramjet & Scramjets are far more advanced than certain countries that cannot yet develop even 70 cc moped engines..:lol:

I feel sad for India for having people like you. India is the world's laughing stock and have been constantly being humiliated by China and many Western countries but you act like nothing happened and yet keep bragging about Fake "India shining" !

Wake up ! Pakistani Missile Technology is FAR MORE ADVANCE than India's and that's a fact.

BTW, even your Prime Minister is a LAUGHING STOCK :

Manmohan Singh the laughing stock, social media is proof: BJP leader
http://www.dnaindia.com/india/18393...ughing-stock-social-media-is-proof-bjp-leader

I feel sad for India for having people like you. India is the world's laughing stock and have been constantly being humiliated by China and many Western countries but you act like nothing happened and yet keep bragging about Fake "India shining" !

Wake up ! Pakistani Missile Technology is FAR MORE ADVANCE than India's and that's a fact.

BTW, even your Prime Minister is a LAUGHING STOCK :

Manmohan Singh the laughing stock, social media is proof: BJP leader
Manmohan Singh the laughing stock, social media is proof: BJP leader - India - DNA

Acha i was wondering why was your *** burning now i got the ans. :D

and we have huge a stockpile of India killers,we don't have to test them since they'd been tested successfully decades ago,we are not at same stage cause China now cares more about testing satelite killers. see you in two decades.

and we have huge a stockpile of India killers,we don't have to test them since they'd been tested successfully decades ago,we are not at same stage cause China now cares more about testing satelite killers. see you in two decades.

India killers :omghaha:

India killers :omghaha:
it that more funny than Beijing killer?and New Delhi is ver close to Chinese border,so how many New Delhi killers that China possesses?must be thousands of them.the city is even within the stiking distance of Chinese bombers and fighters.

We want any country in the world to think twice before conspiring against us.

And not even in dreams think of attacking us.

That's why you have problem with Pakistan, China & Myanmar and you want them to think again for war to make twice.

Back
Top Bottom