What's new

India's 'Beijing Killer' Missile test successful.

India is that nerdy small kid in the back of the class who wants revenge against the big jock, China, because he got got beat up by him in 6th medium...

But As much as India tries to get taller, china still isn't interested in him as he is not in his peripheral because India is so insignificant and small

CCP killer
Satellite killer
killer

the most killer parts of this Agni 5 are made in foreign countries like your Viki and 30% Vikrant :lol:, India's contribution is just assembly and paint jobs...I wouldn't even consider that as Killer.

the most killer parts of this Agni 5 are made in foreign countries like your Viki and 30% Vikrant :lol:, India's contribution is just assembly and paint jobs...I wouldn't even consider that as Killer.

which part is foreign made in agni v? stop your trolling, every part is indian made. the material used in agno5 is recently made in DRDO.

Tell me more about how Tata Motors entered the commercial vehicle sector in 1954 after forming a joint venture with Daimler-Benz of Germany and Mahindra began by assembling Willys Jeeps under licence from America. Case in point, fanboy, import of technology. What India managed to do well before Pakistan could, namely import technology from more developed nations to kick-start indigenous technological know-how, Pakistan is late on the scene to do. Because unlike India, which had working infrastructure, Pakistan has had to build ground-up. But yes, continue educating and I shall continually help by correcting...

Do you know up to when did Daimler benz-Tata JV lasted?It was only upto late 1970s and was for Manufacturing of Buses & trucks only,and only manufacturing mid size bus & a rigid truck,only two models...I am intrested in heavy vehicles,so I know more about these.

And you say,Tatas modern buses,trucks,sedans,SUVs & city cars are also based on imported technology?Pathetic to say the least.

Same with Mahindra,what has a Mahindra Scorpio or Mahindra XUV 500 has to do with willys jeep?They have Mahindra designed engines,suspensions,chassises & monocoque shells!

And I guess you know Mistubishi also did the same,Import & assemble willys jeeps...So will you say Mitsubishi Pajero & Evo X Lancer is based on Willys jeep ??

That model was adopted by many Japanese & Korean manufacturers and fact is that India now has world class Automotive R&D..Both Indian & foreign companies design & develop automotives here..
@kurup

Any news about K-4 test??

Last edited by a moderator:

can u tell us which parts of agni5 is frm foreign countries ?

How many MIRVs does AGNI-V has?
Not Agni V, but Agni-VI will have multiple nuclear warheads, which can reach targets > 6,000 km away, (Probably up to 10,000km, but that is classified) is all set to be developed by the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO).

So far, all the strategic missiles developed by the DRDO — Agni-I, II, III, IV and V, and the submarine-launched K-15 and its land-based version Shourya — can carry only single nuclear warhead. The DRDO’s tactical missiles and supersonic cruise missile BrahMos can carry one conventional warhead each.

“We have started working on the multiple independently targetable re-entry vehicles [MIRV] version [Agni-VI]. It will carry four or six warheads depending upon their weight,” DRDO missile technologists said.

So, expect the the maiden flight of the Agni VI to be conducted by the middle of 2014. Now that would be a game changer! :tup:

05_agni_1352902g.jpg

Back
Top Bottom