What's new

India's 'Beijing Killer' Missile test successful.

Carbon Composites,huh?

Rediff On The NeT: Composite for critical technology developed in India

http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/thscrip/print.pl?file=20130125300112200.htm&date=fl3001/&prd=fline&

That Jacka$$ knows nothing. He doesn't know that even Agni-3's RV can withstand temp upto 6000 C let alone Agni-5's RV. He is just a loser, frustrated with Agni-5 launch.

And he doesnt even know that temperature generated on the outer surface of RV depends on the trajectory,and not on the Range...:omghaha: :omghaha:

@ Indianpatriot1

I posted a long post (see above). that's the only meaningful post in Chinese military forums on this agni 5 launch. You don't need to be an expert to see the logic within. It makes a lot of sense.

Agni 5 is just another "India superpower by 2010" type of hoax, propagated by DRDO aim to suck as much funding as possible to enrich themselves. no one in chinese forum takes it seriously. none of UNSC member( US China Russia UK, France) takes it seriously.

clear your dirty low iq mouth before address the issue! :angry: post reported!

What is the international protocol for ICBM testing ?

DRTROLL are lying to the low iq , big mouth India media:

there are many many contradictions...

DRTROLL bragged to the Indian media that Agni 5 has verified india's capability to withstand 2000 degrees reentry warhead.

But 2,000 degrees only correspond to 2,000-3,000km meaningful warhead delivery.

India does'n't have composite meterial to go beyond 2 or 3,000 degrees. 3 countries have: US China Russia. Possiblely also Japan. India can buy a tiny amount for trial from Russia, though, and it seems that it did just that. But not for production purpose.

DRTROLL's wild statement contradicts its fairytale story that "... even as atmospheric friction heated the carbon composite outer casing to 2,500-3,000 degrees. Agni-5 passed that test, too; the warhead’s arrival at the target was evident from the explosion visible on the live feed from the ship in the target area."

How the hell 5,000km Agni 5 only has 2,500-3,000 degrees, while much shorter range Agni 3 already has "6,000 degrees"?

etc etc

Complete bunkers!

Can you point out some sources which indicate that temperature rise depends on missile range.

Hey dude,I guess you are now analysing the design of your second stage booster in one of 'Pakistans wind tunnels....:lol:

And you, as I can tell, must be trolling in an attempt to get that diploma you so badly need so you can join ISRO and copy-paste information onto their networks. Sad.

And you, as I can tell, must be trolling in an attempt to get that diploma you so badly need so you can join ISRO and copy-paste information onto their networks. Sad.

Dont worry about my diploma,degree or Post graduation dude....:lol:

And stop worrying about ISRO as they are no 'copy paste' organisation unlike you-know-who.

Worry about your low knowledge level.

Dont worry about my diploma,degree or Post graduation dude....:lol:

Worry about your low knowledge level.

Lol. What degree? 26-year old, still not a graduate. GSLV fanboy, "expert" on nothing. You have no credentials whatsoever. Get a formal education before you thump your chest. Copy-pasting wiki onto PDF does not qualify you for dirt. Your tampon is jammed. It's making you delirious. Go see a doctor.

Lol. What degree? 26-year old, still not a graduate. GSLV fanboy, "expert" on nothing. You have no credentials whatsoever. Get a formal education before you thump your chest. Copy-pasting wiki onto PDF does not qualify you for dirt. Your tampon is jammed. It's making you delirious. Go see a doctor.

Who told you I am 26? I am 19 years old,and would be a graduate in Mechanical Engineering in two years.

You are accusing me of being a fanboy,due to my interest in the Aerospace sector?You are a fanboy,how else can a guy boast about his countries 100km range BRBM,in the thread about a Satellite Launch Vehicle?

Now if you look at my username,gslv mk3,it is a modern rocket,different from present gslv & can carry 10 tonnes to LEO & its capacity to LEO can be in,reasedto 15 tonnes using Semi Cryogenic Engine we are developing.That shows my countries technological advancement...

And if there is someone here who needs a doctor urgently,its you.Or well,I guess Burnol is Enough for you.

@kaykay

Thanks for the link mate,Surely there is no point in argueing with trolls who think that 'India doesnt even have a solid fuel production plant for our missiles'

Last edited by a moderator:
@kaykay

Thanks for the link mate,Surely there is no point in argueing with trolls who think that 'India doesnt even have a solid fuel production plant for our missiles'

another interesting part is this....

"This is the first Re-Entry Vehicle (RV) that is designed & optimised for the new lighter 200Kt thermonuclear payload weapon and corresponding to a very long range. The 200Kt yield weapon reportedly weights less than 450 Kg"

Last edited by a moderator:
another interesting part is this....

"This is the first Re-Entry Vehicle (RV) that is designed & optimised for the new lighter 200Kt thermonuclear payload weapon and corresponding to a very long range. The 200Kt yield weapon reportedly weights less than 450 Kg"

5000km range,I guess :)

Disregarding all the rhetoric, hype and name calling, some of the points made by Chinese posters makes me suspect that Agni - V can at best be called a technology demonstrator and not an induction ready nuclear warhead delivery weapon for at least 10 years. Not being a technical person, I am simply making a few common sense extrapolations:

1. It is mentioned that the entire Agni series was tested just 17 times. Will the forces accept missiles with such meager testing?

2. We are talking of ultra high temperature resistant composites. I recall that DRDO has not been able to design and manufacture even a decent small arm for the forces which needs much less advanced materials and machining. the performance of DRDO on all other fronts, bar none, has been equally abysmal.

3. Why was the warhead not recovered if the RV fell in the sea. Recently, the US recovered a North Korean warhead and through it extrapolated that the missile was nuclear capable. Surely DRDO would also like such feedback

4. And finally, is a nuclear arms race and technology matching really a part of India's nuclear doctrine vis a vis China. If it is a doctrine of minimum deterrence with NFU, then I dont see how Agni-V fits in and why it will be inducted.

Back
Top Bottom