What's new

India's AMCA 5th Gen Stealth Fighter Project could be completed in 2019

Basically, it's never as easy as it sounds. The one thing I learnt from these few years out of school is if something is one way and it's obvious how to make it better, it's that way for a reason. Don't think you are smarter, someone has tried and has failed to change.

I find that in many cases, small decisions are believed to be of little importance when made,
then suddenly have a huge impact later.

Why do one blame HAL alone all the time.yes they are inefficient lot but the inefficiency is a result of mod, bereaucracy, cemilac, DRDO, customers and trade union. LCA production delays is not because of just HAL. AMCA, not Hal either. HAL may be just the lead integrator. Well where HAL is given more autonomy like the rotary wings, they are doing much better.

I feel sad for Indians. You guys don't have confidence on your own countries plane research and design agency. I for one think India may be able to roll out AMCA by 2019 or 2020. If not by 2023-2025. If India get a lot of foreign help. The key is to not be prideful and get help when needed. And don't be overtly ambitious. Than India can come up with a plane in a few years.

For once I agree with you.

Well ADA and HAL have become too big an organization leading to a lot of red tape. We need to cut down the size.

Back
Top Bottom