What's new

India's Air Force Has No Shortage of Shortfalls

Actually development of JF should be compared with development of Su 30mki. After all we manufacture Su 30mki in India.
LCA is our home grown project its development can't be compared with JF.

Pakistani military is working in a similar culture to Indian culture but on one fifth of the military budget.

So what ever issues India have I would multiple by a factor of five for Pakistan

Just take a look at how dismally the Pakistanis run their economy and politics

Now that shoukd give you good idea of the Pakistani military both equipment and training and leadership and doctrine
I tend to feel the same. There are reports that PAF stop flying aggressive to save reserves & spares. PAF aircrafts crash on such aggressive flying normally and they have to change their approach.
Somebody from PA was admitting Indians have better infra and capability at the Border than Pakistanis. PA once admitted that they can't stop every terrorist attack despite claiming success of ZAB.
So despite the usual rhetorics on the forum their problems are five times then ours though their true problems are unknown to public after all they don't even carry out Census regularly How would somebody know about their problems.

Listen retard it was a joint venture now choke on it.

EASY WITH AGRESSION windjammer

The poster is correct PAKISTAN contributed nothing to Thunder development other than $250 million development cost.

The design the radar the weapons is chinease. ALL THE testing and intial design work took plavce in china.

You people have no technology base in aerospace INFACT I think you have yet to build a basic helicopter

I REPEAT where is your AEROSPACE industry I cant see a THING

Personally I am delighted that Pakistan is licence assemblying the Thunder.

Compared to the current indian top fighters
SU30MKI
Mirage2000/5
Mig29smt/k

The thunder is way under powered and lacks and Helmet mounted display with modern offboresight missle

In case of SU30MKI that technlogy gaps widens even more as thunder has no TVC engine or IRST or PESA radar.

The Mirage 2000/5 HAS MICA bvrs and Topsight HMD and new RDY 400 radars ... These are generation ahead of the Thunders.

ITS BEEN DISCUSSED TO DEATH by PAKISTANIS who openly admit PAF needs new fighters .

EVERY WEEK they start a new thread on a new fighter

SU35B
J10
J31
J16
J11
Mirage2000 FROM Qatar

this shows the weaknesses that they openly accept

PAF is paying the PRICE of NO FUNDS in relative terms to INDIA,

SO WINDJAMMER you can troll all you like WE ALL KNOW the situation you face

Actually it's a well tried and tested Indian members ploy, since they are incompetent to have one on one debate, the rest jump in to salvage their tiny ego and when the topic shows them in some negativity, what better way other than digress and drag all other nonsense into the debate so the original subject remains out of focus.....it may make them feel good but the problem doesn't exactly goes away.

All the 'good' members get thread banned. All the trolls stay on.

Hi,

It is a lie---IAF has no shortage of aircraft----. The newer aircraft can do the job of 4 to 6 aircraft that they are replacing---.

Like the SU30---each SU is as capable as 4-6 mig21's---.

Even though we are inducting better jets than the ones being replaced, we still need numbers to maintain a minimum strength in the air 24/7 during wartime.

We talk about 2032 by that all 300-400+ Su-30mki will super 30 Standard
More than 100+ Rafale will be delivered

FGFA will be delivered

Second line of Fighters Gripen or F-16 over 100+

LCA over 200+ LCA MK1

Probably 200 aircraft's on Indian 3 Indian aircraft's carriers in 2032

We need to sign contracts for all of them first.

Just to put a lid on some fanboys wild dreams.
JF-17 exercising with the likes of F-15 Eagles, F/A18 Superhornets, SU-30 and Mirage-2000s as well as F-16s and J-10s.....where does that leave IAF generally and Tejas particularly.

images

CgtH_NjWkAALu5m.jpg

13076567_163884157341634_7159207285668929669_n-jpg.303040

app111-11doha-jpg.303023

13398672_1037750872978744_1183099967_n.jpg

We need to sign contracts for all of them first
We already signed and paid for 36+18 for rafale so be assured atleast three squadrons will be coming by 2025

300+ MKI is actual estimation of HAL for licence productions can be added more productions if required and licence can be renewed just like T-90 recently
Super-30 upgrade is signed by June this year HAL Cheif said in Aero India

Construction of vikrant is over by 2018-19 so add 57 aircraft's for itself
It's maybe mig-29k or Rafale-M

What Navy is assured it will get Rafale-M

3rd CATOBAR AC will be in service by 2030 that is highest estimation of Navy that means as 100 more fighters operations+reserves

And I only projected what is already on pipeline or committed

Only FGFA AMCA and deal of MRCA is not assured

EASY WITH AGRESSION windjammer

The poster is correct PAKISTAN contributed nothing to Thunder development other than $250 million development cost.

The design the radar the weapons is chinease. ALL THE testing and intial design work took plavce in china.

You people have no technology base in aerospace INFACT I think you have yet to build a basic helicopter
Aggression ??? on the internet ??? seems you have only heard of the term.

I REPEAT where is your AEROSPACE industry I cant see a THING
Your inferiority complex speaks volumes as you people feel big by just demeaning others.
As for your last line dilemma, try to sell the MKI, we on the other hand are marketing, displaying and selling the JF-17 not to mention the K-8 and Mashaq.

All the 'good' members get thread banned. All the trolls stay on.
If i were you i wouldn't waste time here and as a protest resign at once. There's a good boy, time to lead by example.

Many moons ago.

PAFF-7PGwithUSF-22Raptor1.jpg

What Navy is assured it will get Rafale-M

Rafale-M is not assured.

X posting.
If you perform a checklist for carrier compatibility:

Vikky:
Gripen, Mig-29K, LSA

IAC-1
Gripen, Mig-29K, LSA, SH, F-35C

IAC-2
Gripen, LSA, Rafale-M, SH, F-35

The only jets common for all three carriers are Gripen and LSA.

For Rafale-M to be compatible, they need to make folding wings.

="Windjammer, post: 9225177, member: 21078"]Listen retard it was a joint venture now choke on it.

Your inferiority complex speaks volumes as you people feel big by just demeaning others.
As for your last line dilemma, try to sell the MKI, we on the other hand are marketing, displaying and selling the JF-17 not to mention the K-8 and Mashaq.

India cant sell MKI

but INDIA can sell these

upload_2017-2-19_19-21-30.png

upload_2017-2-19_19-22-2.png

upload_2017-2-19_19-23-38.png

upload_2017-2-19_19-24-15.png

upload_2017-2-19_19-25-14.png

YOU SEE AERO INDIA windjam,mer

WAS ALL ABOUT INDIAN INDENGIOUS WEAPONS AS ABOVE

NO I suggest you go and concentrate on your mighty JF17 let india concentrate on its ABOVE MULTIPLE SYSTEMS

Back
Top Bottom