What's new

India’s air defence upgrades are eroding Pakistan’s offensive capability

I will be expanding on what I said previously with mostly images.

This is the Western command air bases of the IAF labeled on a map.
upload_2019-11-13_16-30-2.png

This is the range A-300 MLRS would cover launched from Lahore area as I stated before.
upload_2019-11-13_16-33-6.png

It can hit most of these bases from Lahore except those located in Delhi, Hindon, Sarsawa, Siachen, Leh, and Siachen to the best of my knowledge which can be taken out by other assets. The rest should be targeted by 5 or so MLRS launchers with 8 missiles each for a total of 40 missiles per airbase ensuring destruction of operations, and probably some aircraft.

This is the closest representation to what the outcome of the launch would be like.

If this operation could be pulled off Pakistan would be more or less free to pursue ground strikes unopposed by major enemy aircraft numbers.

@Bilal Khan (Quwa)
Would this be possible, any have a chance of working?

Last edited:
Ground launched long range anti radiation missile? You could bait them with drones equipped with RWRs. Maybe even drones equipped with anti radiation missiles.

Drone swarm. That’s the future. We need to invest man-machine and machine-machine teaming and loitering munutions... No system can stand against it.

After India's humiliation in February they were bound to run around like headless chickens Inna buying spree trying to cover all the holes Pakistan punched in their dillusions

It's important Pakistan keeps increasing its offensive options and holds some tricks up it's sleeve to hit the Indians again next time
Indians think that by throwing good money after bad money in buying glitzy imported weapons they will win a future war with Pakistan, ha ha. Idiots dont realize its the man behind the gun who matters. 27 Feb daylight daring attack was in sharp contrast to India's 26 Feb pitch dark night incursion in a remote mountainous area of Kashmir where they threw their weapons aimlessly and ran away. From where will India bring such daredevil fighter pilots ? By awarding phony medal to a downed pilot in disgrace shows that the standards of indian morale and morals have both gone in negative territory. I am 100% sure we will still hit our targets even after India having wasted 5 billion in s400 deal (out of which God knows how much has gone in the pocket of Modi and Reliance type fake companies).

Why do you think PAF pilots get such opportunity??? Do you think Russia allows you to get train against such platform... how you going to train against???
Do you think Russia is in a position to dictate a country like China? No they cant neither will Russia tell India whom they could train with? How do you think India was able to take SU-30 to Red Flag?

Do you think Russia is in a position to dictate a country like China? No they cant neither will Russia tell India whom they could train with? How do you think India was able to take SU-30 to Red Flag?

su 30 is different story but When it comes to S 400 it's different story... of course they do.. even china is critical to such sensitive tech to pakistan... just because we are going to buy xyz your friends not going to share sensitive info.. china bought them to study and develop similar products but not to share it to you..

India and Pakistan's defence budget is peanut in comparison to USA and China.
It's a significant part of our resources. Resources which belong to the citizenry. I firmly believe that if Partition had happened peacefully by June 1948 as was earlier planned without the amount of bloodshed and confusion that the August 1947 Partition caused - India and Pak would have given so much more to their own citizens.

su 30 is different story but When it comes to S 400 it's different story... of course they do.. even china is critical to such sensitive tech to pakistan... just because we are going to buy xyz your friends not going to share sensitive info.. china bought them to study and develop similar products but not to share it to you..
When did i say they will share its technology? I said PAF will train itself against this system with allies and Russia cannot stop it because India wants it. We actually have a unique opportunity, our F-16s can train in Turkey while rest of the fleet can train in China.

In all honesty, the IAF helicopter should have turned on its IFF. This could happen to any air force in the world.
u really believe this iaf bs that not one but two experienced pilots didn't remember the basic procedure of turning on iff deary ???
most likely iaf could not I'd iff due to heavy jamming by paf
but iaf would rather make up bs about shooting f16 with a mig and that too with a shorter range missile and ridicule fallen comrades then accepting provers of enemy :(

Back
Top Bottom