What's new

India's 10,000 km Agni-VI missile to be ready by mid 2014

As I said, let the UNSC decide whether India should be in it. Not India itself. Any country can said that UNSC without their country is a joke. But if all 5 permanent members of UNSC agree that its membership without India is a joke, then it is. Until then, its just your personal opinion that counts as much as your comment.

... says a taiwanese, when Taiwan was kicked on it's a$$ and unceremoniously thrown out of the UNSC.

Not just this .. further humiliation for one of those "original 5" with the veto power: Not only kicked out of UNSC, but also out of UN. Poor you ... the "veto" power couldn't save your membership of UN. :laugh:

And everyone knows who did it .. and who "decided" to take a lollypop from Taiwan and put in Beijing's mouth.

Sorry, we don't give a $hit ... we've got better privileges outside NPT .. and UNSC looks stupid without India.

Meanwhile, the world got wise ... CTBT requires India, while the NPT didn't. (Actually, too bad ... it was better if CTBT was enforced even if India doesn't sign).

See, how quickly G-7 started looking stupid ... and they had no option but to move over to G-20. Nobody cares when G-7 or G-8 meets.

And the much taunted "veto" .... haha .... It's like "You can either have your cake or eat it. Can't have it both ways." Try doing 1 stupid thing, and let's see.

How much of this "veto" power do you think UK and France have?

And how much do China have ... let's see:

The "veto" power:

1. USA - 1.0
2. France - 0.1 (should be obvious, isn't it?)
3. UK - 0.0 (that's obvious)
4. Russia - 0.25 (alright, they tried bravery on Syria and permitted china to hide behind them)
5. China - 0.05 (see reactions to Iran)

If you add all the "veto" powers of the other four, it doesn't add to the P-1

Anyway, losers who were kicked out of UN, have no say .... you can't even vote in the UN General Assembly. Get lost and don't embarass yourself further.

भारत दो साल में लम्बी दूरी का नया बैलिस्टिक मिसाइल बना लेगा
4highres_00000403188165.jpg

सन् 2014 के मध्य तक भारत 10 हज़ार किलोमीटर की दूरी तक मार करने वाला अपना पहला अन्तर्महाद्वीपीय बैलिस्टिक मिसाइल बना लेगा।

इस नए मिसाइल को 'अग्नि-6' के नाम से पुकारा जाएगा।

'अग्नि-6' की मारक-क्षमता 8 से 10 हज़ार किलोमीटर की होगी। इस परियोजना पर काम शुरू हो गया है। यह नया मिसाइल एक टन वज़न तक के एटम बम को निशाने पर पहुँचा सकेगा।

इस मिसाइल को सन् 2014-15 में भारतीय सेना में शामिल कर लिया जाएगा

http://http://hindi.ruvr.ru/2012_05_24/75848493/

either its 40 feet or 14 meter(reporter maybe heard wrong)..

Come on man.. only 14 metres in length and 1.1 meter in dia( this we are sure) which flies to 10000 KMs ? Are u fcuking kidding me ?

I do not think we need such a missile.
DRDO already has too much on its plate. As a concerned tax payer paying a lot for Indian defence, I would suggest India to focus on LCA, LCH, AMCA, Arjun, AESA radars, fighter engines and Agni IV & V

If i recall correctly, I read it 1.1 meter. Are u sure ?

media them self does not know the actual dimensions.

but 40 meter is a very awkward digit with 1.1 m diameter. This is not a modern technology. Though it is practically possible with current technology

diameter could be around 2 meter for sure and height could be 14 meters or less for SLBM.

14 meter length and 1.1 meter diameter would be a very modern technology.

I do not think we need such a missile.
DRDO already has too much on its plate. As a concerned tax payer paying a lot for Indian defence, I would suggest India to focus on LCA, LCH, AMCA, Arjun, AESA radars, fighter engines and Agni IV & V
slbm allways has greater influence and deterrence for any nation.

Back
Top Bottom