What's new

Indians will be 'thrown out on streets' if Nigerians are targeted: diplomat

Go ahead through them if u can!!!

But it seems u can just say dont do that.
I am no one to do it. I dont rule the immigration department. But those who do, treat the illegal immigrants with same yardstick. Its justified, isnt it? If you are someone like you show that support the residence of an illegal immigrant without proper documents, then you too deserve the same stick. True for anyone.

I am no one to do it. I dont rule the immigration department. But those who do, treat the illegal immigrants with same yardstick. Its justified, isnt it? If you are someone like you show that support the residence of an illegal immigrant without proper documents, then you too deserve the same stick. True for anyone.
thats what im saying kick them out if u can......babbling in our forum will not serve u well.

visa-less people are supposed to be deported and the concerned embassies are supposed to be notified.....stabbings and woundings goes beyond visa affairs
Arre Abu, you trying to say that these people were killed beacuse of expired visa or wrong immigration by the officials? No No. they were stabbed by someone else and wrongly so. We are not talking here bout their stabbing but on the comment by Nigerian Ambassador regarding exiting of Nigerians without visas. He went aboard by saying any Nigerian if asked to leave will be reverted by the same to Indians in Nigeria. He failed to understand, Indians in Nigeria are all highly qualified people and live with proper documents but Nigerians in India are mostly students or frauds relying in Drugs, Internet Frauds, etc. A nigerian student in India never faced any problems by the officials. Heve you ever seen any case before this against Nigerians by Indian officials? They have been in India for long time. This is one off incident and the problem with this incident is that the nature of the murder had racist element by the culprits. An example of anti social elements doint their nefarious job.

thats what im saying kick them out if u can......babbling in our forum will not serve u well.
They are already being kicked out. I dont need to take things in my hands. Officials do what they are supposed and authorised to. So go challange the officials if you can. No point talking to me.

Kick these things out. It is not our burden to feed these people when our own go starving. It is not our burden to accept their violence for the sake of "diversity" We are plenty diverse enough. We Indians are much to kind to these things. If Nigeria seeks to kick our diaspora out they will be just like Uganda who kicked out all the people who fed them, were their doctor, ran their economy. If they start kill our diaspora we will colonize their land.

We should go back and start commenting on the thread where Pakistanis are being kicked out of the middle east because of expired aqamas or visas. Whatever happened to the folks that wanted to kick their muslim afghan "refugees" out?

Anyways the Nigerian Gov should go ahead with it.

Easier said than done. Consider how warmly Indians have treated Pakistanis in recent times:

Right-wingers trashed the work Pakistani artists put on display.

VHP vandalizes art gallery in Ahmedabad for exhibiting Pakistani artists’ paintings - Times Of India

The Pakistani women's team was confined to staying in the stadium. Your hockey players were also treated in the same manner and your cricket players begged us to change our minds on not including them in IPL.

Pakistan women's cricket team sleeps in stadium

Your singers who perform here are completely at our mercy.
VHP protests, Pak singer Atif Aslam's Ahmedabad concert put off - Times Of India

Even after all this, how come Pakistan didn't threaten or taunt us with severe retaliation or maybe even curb your "traitors" from visiting India? Because India is where the money is. Nigeria knows it. Pakistan knows it. End of story.

People who are pointing out racist angles in their theory should note that Nigerians are coming to India for decades,this is nothing new. North Karnataka region hosts a substantial number of Nigerians who come here for educational degrees mainly in Pharmacy. Kolkata,on the other hand is visited by thousands of Nigerian youths who aspire to play in the local football teams.Most of them earn money playing in club football and nobody ever complained about racism ever. Chima Okeri,the legendary football player was an icon in Calcutta football during the eighties.

But what is happening in Goa and some other parts of India is totally different. A few Nigerian fraud rackets are active for the last ten odd years or so,mostly involved in electronic fraudulence. Drug smuggling is nothing new in Goa.Every years many foreigners spend in jails for drug smuggling.It is a pure law and order issue. Millions of Indians living in Nigeria does not hold the argument that illegal Nigerians living without visa or those who are involved in crimes would be spared for good will. This sounds ridiculous.

Every foreigner should obey and abide by the laws of the country in which he or she stays。

Indians in Nigeria WITHOUT valid Visa whould be kicked out. and same for Nigerians in India.

For rest bullshit pakistanis and chinese talking here should wash their face and brains.

And you presume those 1 million indians in Nigeria are all with valid Visas?:rofl:

Last edited:
Every foreigner should obey and abide by the laws of the country in which he or she stays。

And you presume those 1 million indians in Nigeria are all with valid Visas?:rofl:

Duh ! :p:

yes. they have been there since generations. it is not a recent migration

illegally staying nigerians and those who are involved in illicit activities must be kicked out..ruthlessly..and theres nothing wrong when illegally staying indians are sent back to india.i atleast hoped pakistanis to reply on the same lines when their country men are kicked out of saudi.but for some Hippocracy is the religion

I agree that legal rights should be exercised, but I'm deeply disturbed. There is a racist trend that has emerged that we should not ignore. How the hell did we get so arrogant? Having been at the receiving end of racism, I was of the opinion that historical experience would have created an automatic tolerance. But all that has happened in the recent past, including the pronouncements of the politicians only indicates that we really are a bunch of racist @$$holes. The moment we get a weaker prey (in this case the nigerians), our true colors just come out.

There was a BBC report on Nigerians living in India. When an Indian woman got married to a Nigerian guy, the quips where along the lines of 'if you are going to marry a foreigner, marry a white guy or something.'

Just yesterday, an Indian poster said Africans were uncivilised and will take 500 years to catch up, forgetting that swathes of India are more malnourished than sub Saharan Africa.

You would think Infians and Africans would find common ground on being at the end of colonialism. But no.

Also the Russians run a more sophisticated rings of drug smuggling. I haven't seen the politicians make statements after them

Btw, Indians and Africans should cooperate more together. In a lot of ways, we face the same troubles.

But iti is a pipe dream

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom