What's new

Indians upset on Donald trump defeat

The quantum of support given by Trump to India ,is unmatched throughout Indo-US bilateral history. I very much doubt Biden will go to that extent, he will support India with a balancing act as not to antagonize the neighboring countries.
Certainly a very bad day for India and Indians.
1604772988155.png
1604773003032.png

Trump was hard on India, but they are white worshipers. Hence still like him.

When Trump came to power, Indians were expecting him to crush Pakistan. Only action was withdrawal of aid and that was it.

When Trump got elected in 2016, Modi the idiot banned notes. Saw world was distracted by Trump's victory and thought no will pay attention. Even today note ban still effects Indian economy.

Kamala Harris will not be the usual VP. Watch her out.

India wants someone at helm which results in more jobs for Indians in USA and via lots of investment nd outsourcing, job creation in India.

Biden will focus on what is better for USA. South Asia is not his priority. He will be more civilized....wont flip flop

The quantum of support given by Trump to India ,is unmatched throughout Indo-US bilateral history. I very much doubt Biden will go to that extent, he will support India with a balancing act as not to antagonize the neighboring countries.
View attachment 686651 View attachment 686652
You already know I disagree with you. I shall not repeat myself though.

However, do bookmark this post and return in exactly 1 year to see me vindicated and my prediction realised. Under Kamala, US will push decisively towards India, and other nations will follow because the embarrassment of following Trump is now gone. Pakistan is in huge trouble here. Perhaps only I am seeing it.

As for Indian diaspora, they will flip flop to the dems without reservation or shame.
View attachment 686651 View attachment 686652
Every single one of these lowlife chamcha flip floppers will prove how loyal they are to Trump by ditching him for Kamala.

Look at suvaranatej above for example.

You need to remember my brother, the Hindustani nation thrives on servitude. Throughout history, this is a people who have served, butlered, and chauffeured their way to any measure of success. They're swapping one leader for another, that's all that's happening. They'll bobble their heads and do the yessir dance whoever is in charge, Trump, Biden, Kamala, British, Mughals.

Pakistan needs a solid strategy going forwards and it should immediately solidify a diplomatic framework of global support in line with Pakistan's interests.

Last edited:

However, do bookmark this post and return in exactly 1 year to see me vindicated and my prediction realised. Under Kamala, US will push decisively towards India, and other nations will follow because the embarrassment of following Trump is now gone. Pakistan is in huge trouble here. Perhaps only I am seeing it.

As for Indian diaspora, they will flip flop to the dems without reservation or shame.
Neither will US push "decisively" towards India nor against India, whoever be the president.
India is asserting itself and positive result (if any) shall be result of that assertion (and not because of Trump or Biden).
I dont know for sure but whatever Trump made too much hullaballoo about , Biden may actually do it silently (e.g. do much more than just posting mean tweets against pakistan. Or actually do something about "muslims hate us" and "radical islam" statements of Trump)

Pakistan is in huge trouble here
I really hope not.

1604775834626.png

Some old news.

Kamala Harris will not be the usual VP. Watch her out.

India wants someone at helm which results in more jobs for Indians in USA and via lots of investment nd outsourcing, job creation in India.

Biden will focus on what is better for USA. South Asia is not his priority. He will be more civilized....wont flip flop
Indian investment is biggest joke .... All India wants US investment in India on there terms and condition, H1 visa and more jobs. India already made huge stack dollars from NATO contracts in Afghanistan on promises of providing security and play active role in Afghan security agencies.

I really hope not.

View attachment 686664

Some old news.
Hope you're right, but I doubt it. Biden will stay quiet on Kashmir. Pakistan's best option is some sort of military action with China. Biden can sit and watch.

Every single one of these lowlife chamcha flip floppers will prove how loyal they are to Trump by ditching him for Kamala.

You need to remember my brother, the Hindustani nation thrives on servitude. Throughout history, this is a people who have served, butlered, and chauffeured their way to any measure of success. They're swapping one leader for another, that's all that's happening. They'll bobble their heads and do the yessir dance whoever is in charge, Trump, Biden, Kamala, British, Mughals.

Pakistan needs a solid strategy going forwards and it should immediately solidify a diplomatic framework of global support in line with Pakistan's interests.
I completely agree with you

yes, all that happened during the 8 years of that kunt obama's war against Pakistan was all orchestrated by this old piece of dung called biden. trump has been removed by its establishment and he is the real winner. so prepare for war as biden the waring kunt is back in action with pentagon, cia and the war machine that needs perpetual war globally to sustain itself.

On the contrary they will be rejoicing.

They now have new boots and white a** to lick.

Back
Top Bottom