What's new

Indians upset on Donald trump defeat

I will miss this man.
FB_IMG_1604820870805.jpg

You already know I disagree with you. I shall not repeat myself though.

However, do bookmark this post and return in exactly 1 year to see me vindicated and my prediction realised. Under Kamala, US will push decisively towards India, and other nations will follow because the embarrassment of following Trump is now gone. Pakistan is in huge trouble here. Perhaps only I am seeing it.

As for Indian diaspora, they will flip flop to the dems without reservation or shame.

Every single one of these lowlife chamcha flip floppers will prove how loyal they are to Trump by ditching him for Kamala.

Look at suvaranatej above for example.

You need to remember my brother, the Hindustani nation thrives on servitude. Throughout history, this is a people who have served, butlered, and chauffeured their way to any measure of success. They're swapping one leader for another, that's all that's happening. They'll bobble their heads and do the yessir dance whoever is in charge, Trump, Biden, Kamala, British, Mughals.

Pakistan needs a solid strategy going forwards and it should immediately solidify a diplomatic framework of global support in line with Pakistan's interests.

Lets see - i doubt kamala will ditch her african american ancestry and go for india. But yes indians will be ready to be butlers for joe biden now. Pakistan can actually benefit if it can give a good narrative of itself based on atrocities in kashmir. It should not be too hard to get ear of some americans.

Lets see - i doubt kamala will ditch her african american ancestry and go for india. But yes indians will be ready to be butlers for joe biden now. Pakistan can actually benefit if it can give a good narrative of itself based on atrocities in kashmir. It should not be too hard to get ear of some americans.
Have you seen how Indians are gushing over Kamala's mother? Even if she herself says she is idenitfying as black, the nation of upper caste butlers to our east will put up statues of her and kneel before them in their millions. Indian media has decided her identity already, and the problem for Kamala is that she and the dems won't ignore the opportunity this presents them with. India has access to numbers, numbers of Indians in India, and numbers of diaspora Indians abroad. These simple numbers equate to influence, however butler-like they are, due to the inherent weaknesses of Western democracy.

Kamala herself may be taken aback by the pathetic butt licking Indian response to her and publicly she won't suddenly displace her black identity to declare herself a daughter of Hindustan, but privately, the dems will use this new horde of vote influence to consolidate their rule. Naturally, in return, the nation of butlers will want a few lollipops in return for their obedience. Whatever pre-election position the dems may or may not have held on Kashmir will evaporate at the behest of Hindustan, the self-appointed new mother-in-law of America.

Have you seen how Indians are gushing over Kamala's mother? Even if she herself says she is idenitfying as black, the nation of upper caste butlers to our east will put up statues of her and kneel before them in their millions. Indian media has decided her identity already, and the problem for Kamala is that she and the dems won't ignore the opportunity this presents them with. India has access to numbers, numbers of Indians in India, and numbers of diaspora Indians abroad. These simple numbers equate to influence, however butler-like they are, due to the inherent weaknesses of Western democracy.

Kamala herself may be taken aback by the pathetic butt licking Indian response to her and publicly she won't suddenly displace her black identity to declare herself a daughter of Hindustan, but privately, the dems will use this new horde of vote influence to consolidate their rule. Naturally, in return, the nation of butlers will want a few lollipops in return for their obedience. Whatever pre-election position the dems may or may not have held on Kashmir will evaporate at the behest of Hindustan, the self-appointed new mother-in-law of America.

Yes i noticed it. But in america indians arent that formidable nor that united. And indians will continue voting democrat anyway - there is nothing much else to fish for. And these things should never dissuade a struggle for justice.

Back
Top Bottom