What's new

Grand jury indicts Donald Trump in New York, first time a former president is charged criminally

First time the u.s deep state couldn't manage a president (former). And i thought this super imposition of establishment's will only happens in South Asia. Ofcourse using buzz words like rule of law.

Surprise surprise. They want him gone before the elections.

I think republicans kinda agree with this, just putting up a “Oh no…” farce. He damaged republicans reputation to a point of no return. Obviously now for them DeSantis is the best choice. He’s almost as popular as Trump among the Republican voter base.

Surprise surprise. They want him gone before the elections.
No, they want him found not guilty, and lead the 2024 candidate, seeing how the election result from 2018-2022, Dem can only win if Trump is on the ticket, if Trump loses this court case, Dem would most certainly lose to DeSantis.

If they don't want trump to run, they would not have persecute him. Knowing doing that will get him his support base back.

No, they want him found not guilty, and lead the 2024 candidate, seeing how the election result from 2018-2022, Dem can only win if Trump is on the ticket, if Trump loses this court case, Dem would most certainly lose to DeSantis.

If they don't want trump to run, they would not have persecute him. Knowing doing that will get him his support base back.

Trump is still a popular leader among many Americans. All he needs to do is get back on election tour and the Americans will vote for him. Yes, now they will turn him into a martyr and that isn't necessarily bad news for Trump.

I think republicans kinda agree with this, just putting up a “Oh no…” farce. He damaged republicans reputation to a point of no return. Obviously now for them DeSantis is the best choice. He’s almost as popular as Trump among the Republican voter base.
as said before, this move is purely political.

Republican would need to rally behind trump so that they won't lose their support of the trump base, which is still considerably strong

The political landscape is If Trump loses support for Republican here (ie they choose DeSantis) then Trump will most likely run as an independent given if he was not convicted here, which highly likely won't. And if that happen, it will split the vote and Dem will win. If Trump runs over DeSantis, Dem will win because American hates Trump. This is the Dem Forcing Republican hand to get Trump back, instead of going for DeSantis, they know they can't win against DeSantis, but they can with Trump.

Trump is still a popular leader among many Americans. All he needs to do is get back on election tour and the Americans will vote for him. Yes, now they will turn him into a martyr and that isn't necessarily bad news for Trump.
Well, I am not a betting man, but I wouldn't bet on him because he loses 4 major elections (2018 he lost the Senate, 2020 he lost the Presidency, 2022 he lost the Mid-Term and governor race). His base is big, not DeSantis Big. Dem know if they go up against DeSantis, 2024 is game set match for Republican. But with Trump on ticket, Dem have a chance.

Many of them of course will put on an act of being outraged about this, but deep down, they're praying to God that he gets jail time

as said before, this move is purely political.

Republican would need to rally behind trump so that they won't lose their support of the trump base, which is still considerably strong

The political landscape is If Trump loses support for Republican here (ie they choose DeSantis) then Trump will most likely run as an independent given if he was not convicted here, which highly likely won't. And if that happen, it will split the vote and Dem will win. If Trump runs over DeSantis, Dem will win because American hates Trump. This is the Dem Forcing Republican hand to get Trump back, instead of going for DeSantis, they know they can't win against DeSantis, but they can with Trump.

Well, I am not a betting man, but I wouldn't bet on him because he loses 4 major elections (2018 he lost the Senate, 2020 he lost the Presidency, 2022 he lost the Mid-Term and governor race). His base is big, not DeSantis Big. Dem know if they go up against DeSantis, 2024 is game set match for Republican. But with Trump on ticket, Dem have a chance.
Actually Trump would win if there was a Trump/Biden rematch and especially if Harris is the nominee running a standalone campaign. Biden has been a godawful president, and the imposition of the woke cultural revolution destroyed much of Biden's 2020 support among centrists. If there was a Trump-Biden rematch Trump would win in a landslide.

They knew Donald Trump is popular and will win the elections. Deep States doing it’s thing, just like neutrals in Pakistan being mentored by Pentagon. Same text book.

Last edited:
why charge him with such a misdemeanor tho, 3 month in jail and he is still in time for 2024😅

Actually Trump would win if there was a Trump/Biden rematch and especially if Harris is the nominee running a standalone campaign. Biden has been a godawful president, and the imposition of the woke cultural revolution destroyed much of Biden's 2020 support among centrists. If there was a Trump-Biden rematch Trump would win in a landslide.
Well, again, after the last 4 election??

I am not going to say it won't happen, because never say never, but as I said, If I am making a bet, I probably would not bet on him in 2024, especially after 2022 midterm, which we are at worse and we still ditched his candidate.

Will he have to remove he’s wig when having he’s mug shot taken ?

That’s what I would like to know .

Back
Top Bottom