What's new

Indians say their lives are getting worse, despite fast economic growth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shia? LOL our President right now is one.
Muhajir? They control Karachi and they gave vote to MQM who is in power.
Sunni? They hold majority of Muslim population. What about them?
Hazara? What about them? They are Afghanis...

what about hindu, sikh and christians. what do they control.

Shia? LOL our President right now is one.
Muhajir? They control Karachi and they gave vote to MQM who is in power.
Sunni? They hold majority of Muslim population. What about them?
Hazara? What about them? They are Afghanis...
Then who is shooting people deboarding from bus ??? USA ???
Who is shooting people after the prayers ??? Israel ???

what about hindu, sikh and christians. what do they control.

Christians: Are only 1.8%. They are free to celebrate their traditions i.e. Easter, Christmas. Unlike India, where hindus burn Muslims mosques down, Pakistanis have kept churches. LOL 90% of our school education and head of the councils are run by christians.

Hindus: Are only 1.3%. Go check what Deepak Pervani (Famous Pakistani Hindu) has to say.

Sikhs: Are only 30,000. While most of them reside in Lahore, they can be found in unbelievable places like in FATA. They are free to practice their religion. Most of their relatives who reside in India come to Punjab for religious purposes every year. I've never heard of any incidents/protests.

india is done. Inflation is at 10%. Growth is at 3% or lower.

The rupee is going to shoot to 60 versus US dollar very soon. And then your government will confiscate all the gold held in private hands and hindu temples.

All the rebellions will explode at once, and the brahminist regime will collapse just before Pakistan and Chinese armies take back indian-occupied territories.

Whats with you and Sinochallenger's obession with Indian gold.

Christians: Are only 1.8%. They are free to celebrate their traditions i.e. Easter, Christmas. Unlike India, where hindus burn Muslims mosques down, Pakistanis have kept churches. LOL 90% of our school education and head of the councils are run by christians.

Hindus: Are only 1.3%. Go check what Deepak Pervani (Famous Pakistani Hindu) has to say.

Sikhs: Are only 30,000. While most of them reside in Lahore, they can be found in unbelievable places like in FATA. They are free to practice their religion. Most of their relatives who reside in India come to Punjab for religious purposes every year. I've never heard of any incidents/protests.

is anyone free to lead the country??????/ that is the question?

Your people are getting 'worse' and you say you say wait another 30 more years?
The fact of the matter is India has a caste system. lol no country in the world has this kind of disparity.

As if Pakistan don't have it.

LOL forgot Gojra and inspite of what you claim non-Muslims including Ahmedis are officially discriminated against in Pakistan.

is anyone free to lead the country??????/ that is the question?

Mohajir Leaders:

PM Liquat Ali Khan
PM Shaukat Aziz
President Pervez Musharraf
Nuke Scientist: Abdul Qadeer Khan

Hindus:

Pakistani Fashion designer: Deepak Pervani
Member of Pakistani Judicary: Rana Bhagwandas

Christians:

Chief Justice of Pakistan: Alvin Robert Cornelius
Pakistan Air force pilot Wing Commander (Lieutenant Colonel) (Given 3 national awards): Mervyn Middlecoat
Fastest Man in Pakistan: John Permal
academic, human rights activist, fighter pilot. As a Flight Lieutenant: Cecil Chaudhry
Pakistani Christian, a convert from Islam, and the author of the book The Torn Veil: Gulshan Esther
Principal of the St. Joseph's College (leading college in the country): Mary Emily
owner of SHAMROCK Communications, a Public Relations and Communications company: Menin Rodrigues
Pakistani American Punjabi rapper and a music producer: Bohemia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom