What's new

Indians question the Surgical Strike Circus

It is Pakistanis that believe that surgical strikes are fake. As I said I have not met any Indian that said the strikes are fake. So just because you said strikes are fake doesn't make them fake.
In Kashmir, doubts that Indian soldiers actually infiltrated across the border _ The washington post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...fbb1973b506_story.html?utm_term=.fb1985cef128

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/02/world/asia/kashmir-pakistan-india.html

This is what 3 of the most respected media outlets in USA has to say about the farce surgical strikes.

A lie told my your govt to save divert attention from the very fact that they failed to avert a surgical strike 250m inside their territory.

You didn't answer my question, what have you achieved with a budget six times higher than Pakistan? Pathankot, Puri, Shopian, LoC...you are getting your arse fcuked left n right.

It is hard to take on non state actors and proxies adopting unconventional means to do terror attacks. There were lots of such attacks in US and West. They too are scratching their heads on how to prevent such attacks. It is hard to take on such attacks. Only a good intelligence data can prevent such attacks.

In Kashmir, doubts that Indian soldiers actually infiltrated across the border _ The washington post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...fbb1973b506_story.html?utm_term=.fb1985cef128

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/02/world/asia/kashmir-pakistan-india.html

This is what 3 of the most respected media outlets in USA has to say about the farce surgical strikes.

LOC is long line almost 1000 KM long. You can fool reporters. India never claimed that it conducted surgical strikes all across the LOC.

LOC is long line almost 1000 KM long. You can fool reporters. India never claimed that it conducted surgical strikes all across the LOC.
If you actually watch the CNN video the reporter clearly states Pakistan army has flown us international media outlets to 3 out of the 5 places india has claimed to have attacked last night for the journalist to find not one bullet, shellings, damage etc

You can carry on with your head stuck in the sand or actually judge what international media that got flown to these sites are actually saying.

:lol: Bravery ??? In what world are you man. If Indian soldiers would not have been brave, Kashmir would have been with Pakistan by now. Punjab would have been Kalistan. And Maoists would have had a different country. Arunachal Pradesh would have been with China and the 7 north eastern states would have been seven countries

Anyway, that guy is a congress politician who is losing poll after poll. He doesn't know how to take on Modi. So he might have taken this line to wean away voters from BJP. But as the poll results show he failed miserable.
I live in the real world, you should check it out sometimes. ...
Not sure if you understand this but there's a saying in our part of the world....Apney ghar kutta bi sher hota hey.....hence your examples have no logic, it takes a brave man to go beyond borders to prove his worth.
Whatever the guys standing, the points he made and the questions he asked are very much legit unless off course you live in a parallel universe.

If you actually watch the CNN video the reporter clearly states Pakistan army has flown us international media outlets to 3 out of the 5 places india has claimed to have attacked last night for the journalist to find not one bullet, shellings, damage etc

You can carry on with your head stuck in the sand or actually judge what international media that got flown to these sites are actually saying.

I guess you have been never to LOC. That is not a plain area. For an untrained eye, you can be fool them easily.

Man, their fake surgical strike fiasco gonna hound them for ever . Pakistanis gonna troll them for eva now. :d

I guess you have been never to LOC. That is not a plain area. For an untrained eye, you can be fool them easily.
OMG you are so thick. In this video CNN are saying pakistan flew us to 3 out of 5 sites(villages) that india has claimed to have carried out surgical strike in last night.

they didn't take them to a random border it was the exact villages that indians lied about coming into. Not a random place, not some other part of pakistan the exact same locations indian claimed to have come into in their press release. the next morning all the top news outlets from the world were taken to these exact same places india has talked about

please watch the video again and use subtitles if your english isn't very good.

I live in the real world, you should check it out sometimes. ...
Not sure if you understand this but there's a saying in our part of the world....Apney ghar kutta bi sher hota hey.....hence your examples have no logic, it takes a brave man to go beyond borders to prove his worth.
Whatever the guys standing, the points he made and the questions he asked are very much legit unless off course you live in a parallel universe.

Your words are empty and unconvincing. Using some phrase such as Apney ghar kutta.....show that it seem you don't know how to counter my post.

Ask a Pakistani solider at the border about an Indian solider...he will tell you the truth.

Last edited:
Which Indians questioned surgical strikes??? Everyone I talked agreed with the strikes. It is time Pakistanis agree with that too.

This is not 90's where there was a parity between India and Pakistan armed forces. Indian defense budget now is 6 times more Pakistan's and according to SPRI it will be mammoth $654 billions by 2040. So the gap is going to grow more in future and with it Pakistan's ability to retaliate will go down.

Think about USSR budget in Afghanistan. Have India match experience like Pakistan Army in Internationally acknowledge successful counterinsurgency, counter terrorism operations all over country. Defeating one superpower and kneeling down another. You are not even good in war of the words. Be aware this time...

Last edited:
Which Indians questioned surgical strikes??? Everyone I talked agreed with the strikes. It is time Pakistanis agree with that too.

This is not 90's where there was a parity between India and Pakistan armed forces. Indian defense budget now is 6 times more Pakistan's and according to SPRI it will be mammoth $654 billions by 2040. So the gap is going to grow more in future and with it Pakistan's ability to retaliate will go down.

Agree without an evidence? Its like filing your tummy without eating food. And by the way which version do you believe? Helicopter one or not helicopter one? 4 hours operation or 12 hours operation? Attacking 4 terrorist camps of 6 terrorist camps? :lol:

On one side, your forces are unable to save their lives within their border as allegedly, Pakistani soldiers are entering India and are cutting their heads. 700,000 Indian soldiers in Kashmir are a failure, complaining of mistreatment and committing suicides in frustration - and suddenly they became super human one night when they crossed into Pakistan, killed 40-50 terrorists, destroyed buildings and returned back without been seen, or getting injured. :lol:

And entire world has rejected Indian story, including UN and international media. But don't worry.. your surgical strike story is true because Modi said so. Don't question Indian story or your entire country would be sad.

You words are empty and unconvincing. Using some phrase such as Apney ghar kutta.....show that it seem you don't know how to counter my post.

Ask a Pakistani solider at the border about an Indian solider...he will tell you the truth.
So after shifting goal posts, you have now decided to praise yourself... i guess any port in a storm
Oppressing stone throwing youths with guns is bravery by your standards or fighting with rag tag Maoists is indeed commendable,....You see, India claims the so called surgical strikes without an iota of proof, while Pakistan denies killing and mutilating Indian soldiers but India insists that Pakistani BAT teams did this.....now if you can compose yourself, work that out.

And what have you achieved with a budget 6 times higher than Pakistan? Did it prevent our brave 'BAT'-men to perform real surgical strike 250m inside your territory, kill a few IA soldiers and allegedly behead the men and return safely from a highly militarized territory?
We soon send our BAT men into your territory.

Remember since 1999-13, 12 Pakistani soldiers were beheaded by Indian troops whereas the corresponding figure on the Indian side is 6.

https://www.dawn.com/news/782394

And still you dont have the spine to cross the border....Wow what a waste

Back
Top Bottom