What's new

Indians on Twitter, once again started hashtag: #CivilWarinPakistan

Indians are having a day of their lifetime thanks to our so called Ashiqaan-e-Rasool, who are literally burning the entire country to the ground but hey they love Prophet and they are loving and peaceful.

Katoras are those who will give carona ka bahana to escape loans or ask for new loans , no one can beat you international beggars , when did India ask for Aid ? You beggars need aid and loan write offs
The amount of time you being humiliated and kicked out of this forum, even a Dalit would have more self respect than you who keeps returning for more clips around the ears.

last time they started ab mary ga pakistan corona ki mout . india khud mar gya
ab civil war ka shuru kiya hai oper wala kher kary :rofl:

Haha Exactly, It is just so happens that whatever they throw at Pakistan ends up landing on their face. Just makes me believe that the Highest power is protecting Pakistan despite our harami-pana

They are hoping the Afghans living in Pakistan rise up to attack Pakistan in case the Kabuli government starts to fall. This was discussed between Indian and Afghan NSA on the ORF YouTube channel during their #Rasina2021 event. (They probably already have sleepers in place, which is why intel vigilance for the next few years is key)

Also they are hoping to go-opt the TLP to get them to attack the government. (This has to be diffused quickly and properly so they don’t get used to divide the society)

The amount of time you being humiliated and kicked out of this forum, even a Dalit would have more self respect than you who keeps returning for more clips around the ears.
You have spent so many years here , tune kya ukhad liya ? Chalo Mera kya hai , I am a Indian , I come here for timepass ...but you are some respected knowledgable member right, why they did not make you a think tank or something , because you are a troll yourself , even after humiliated you continue to be around like good boy 🤣

You have spent so many years here , tune kya ukhad liya ? Chalo Mera kya hai , I am a Indian , I come here for timepass ...but you are some respected knowledgable member right, why they did not make you a think tank or something , because you are a troll yourself , even after humiliated you continue to be around like good boy 🤣
Abey dhakan.....since you don't know anything other than mouthing of nonsense just to make yourself feel good....don't even try to grow a brain......there's no fun by standing watching from outside.....better fun in crushing cockroaches who keep crawling on the forum.

Says some nobody to an elite member 🤣

Katoras are those who will give carona ka bahana to escape loans or ask for new loans , no one can beat you international beggars , when did India ask for Aid ? You beggars need aid and loan write offs

This clearly shows who really is international beggar.. and india doesnt need loan when they huge amount of bheek coming through..

This clearly shows who really is international beggar.. and india doesnt need loan when they huge amount of bheek coming through..

LoL India itself is a Aid giver , one day I am sure we will donate to you folks as well and you guys also won’t feel shame if peace process between us is revived

LoL India itself is a Aid giver , one day I am sure we will donate to you folks as well and you guys also won’t feel shame if peace process between us is revived

Peanuts compared to aid taken by india..

No aid policy in 2018 😆 still biggest aid taker in 2020 🤣 sharam to ati hogi ?

You know whats even more ironic you say you will give us aid while you have largest amount of beggars in your own sh*thole of a country 😆

Peanuts compared to aid taken by india..

No aid policy in 2018 😆 still biggest aid taker in 2020 🤣 sharam to ati hogi ?

You know whats even more ironic you say you will give us aid while you have largest amount of beggars in your own sh*thole of a country 😆

What did you understand ? Indian govt is not taking that Aid , they are giving it directly to institutions

Show me a tweet of Modi where he is asking for any Aid or loan like Katora

What did you understand ? Indian govt is not taking that Aid , they are giving it directly to institutions

Show me a tweet of Modi where he is asking for any Aid or loan like Katora
Lolx modi asking or not.. india took largest amount of foreign aid didn't it ?

Real katora is nation if india

Back
Top Bottom