What's new

Indians never win

Tall, fair , strong, descendants of Mughals, Turks, Arabs & Afghans... Pakistani and no medal.

Our country is having problems and has no time to play sports. Hope you guys win at least one gold.

Will be waiting to give you a spanking at T20's.

Aakar Patel is just trying his best to please his Pakistani audience through that article . What better way to massage the battered Pakistani ego then to criticize India's performance .

Truth remains India has doubled it's medal tally since last time and managed to bag 6 medals . Yes no gold this time but what is more important is that more Indians are finishing at the podiums in more sports now .

From 1 medal in 2004 to 3 in 2008 to 6 in 2012 . Next stop Rio =12 :D

Meanwhile Pakistan manages 0 medals yet again even when war-ravaged neighbor Afghanistan which they teasingly call a 7th century country managed a bronze :wave:

It is time Pakistanis , particularly the men quit staying inside the house , get out and start playing some sports and do some physical activities .

Tall, fair , strong, descendants of Mughals, Turks, Arabs & Afghans... Pakistani and no medal.

Fort of Islam!

Crumbled. ;) :bunny:

Aakar Patel is just trying his best to please his Pakistani audience through that article . What better way to massage the battered Pakistani ego then to criticize India's performance .

Truth remains India has doubled it's medal tally since last time and managed to bag 6 medals . Yes no gold this time but what is more important is that more Indians are finishing at the podiums in more sports now .

From 1 medal in 2004 to 3 in 2008 to 6 in 2012 . Next stop Rio =12 :D

Meanwhile Pakistan manages 0 medals yet again even when war-ravaged neighbor which they teasingly call a 7th century country managed a bronze :wave:

Seriously!

We think of them the same way.

7th century wannabes.

Interesting Map ;)

2012_Summer_Olympics_medal_map.png

Legend:
Gold represents countries that have won at least one gold medal.
Silver represents countries that have won at least one silver medal.
Bronze represents countries that have won at least one bronze medal.
Blue represents countries that have not won any medals.
Red represents entities that are not participating in the 2012 Summer Olympics.

Super Powaa India and no gold?
It's about priorities,here in India neither the parents nor the GOI addresses the lack of sports culture.Bit of more aid from GOI in the shape of world class training facilities and coaches in every state capital at least and preferences or quotas in jobs for sports persons can actually go long way in changing mindset of parents and you will see the results by 2020.We would certainly make a cut in top 10.
It's not the time to mudsling, introspection about where we are lacking is need of hour for both of our nations .

Am proud of india. This was the Best olympic india ever had.... from here we will go up even further. Beijing olympic we got 3 medals.... London olympic we had 6 medals.... Rio we will have 12 to 15 medals for sure. Well done india. We all are proud of u....

IMO India did really well in Olympics and its a big shame for Pakistan.

Our power circles are fool including forces in past they used to have participation in wrestling, Boxing, shooting now i don't know where the hell are they.

In future Inshallah i will form a kinda sporting body to prepare athletes and help them financially. Screw these all so called thaikadaars of Pakistan.

IMO India did really well in Olympics and its a big shame for Pakistan.

Our power circles are fool including forces in past they used to have participation in wrestling, Boxing, shooting now i don't know where the hell are they.

In future Inshallah i will form a kinda sporting body to prepare athletes and help them financially. Screw these all so called thaikadaars of Pakistan.
Subuk Subuk...there are tears in my eyes...you appreciated us....

@Serious note

Thanks a lot buddy.....I wish both nations win medals in next olympics....................:tup:

Back
Top Bottom