What's new

Indians Losing Faith In The Economy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rafale himself doesnt know the forum rules and he happens to be a mod :lol:
Webmaster should choose the mods wisely next time , seriously :lol:

This logic is as valid as that of opening a thread about India's economy equals to wishing for its demise.

But are the threads about Indian economy disallowed ?? I can understand those slipping by considering the traffic on the forum, but with a Mod online and actively participating in the thread ... well ;)

This logic is as valid as that of opening a thread about India's economy equals to wishing for its demise.

so take action on who started this thread...why are u getting so excited and showing ur muscle power in every comment of urs?

Rafale himself doesnt know the forum rules and he happens to be a mod :lol:
Webmaster should choose the mods wisely next time , seriously :lol:

Yeah perhaps he should choose a mod amongst you. :lol:

But are the threads about Indian economy disallowed ?? I can understand those slipping by considering the traffic on the forum, but with a Mod online and actively participating in the thread ... well ;)

I understand why is it hurting so much. Good to see how you guys react when the tables are turned. Oh boy ;)

I understand why is it hurting so much. Good to see how you guys react when the tables are turned. Oh boy ;)

tables are not turned, u r intentionally turning the chairs..... :lol:

Discussing Indian economy is a banned topic? I didn't knew that. seriously.

While you guys love to be experts on all things Pakistan, why can't Pakistanis discuss India's economy?
WebMaster said:
Any topic related to the keywords below is banned from PDF. Any discussions or thread creation on these keywords will get you banned accordingly.

-rape-
-toilets-
-50 cent chinese army-
-failed state-
-dark skin-
-hindus-
-urine-
-caste system
-poor conditions in india
-pak india genealogy debates
-indian economy-
-religious - quran/hadiths
-chinese economy-
-religious proselytizing-
-cartoon comic face or a facepalm picture-
-immature uae vs iran (we will obliterate the other side type) topics-
-local indian/china news - nothing to do with world affairs
Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/announcements/116002-topics-banned-pdf.html#ixzz269QEylUA
http://www.defence.pk/forums/announcements/116002-topics-banned-pdf.html

Not hurting at all mate.. just highlighting the might is right approach.. Post reported ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom