What's new

Indians launch website against Modi

Kid you joined late,this website is also forum for discussing political matters of South Asia.

But he is right in some sense.Now a days South Asian news section is titally obsessed with Indian PM Modi.
Ther is a tons of thread about Modi in this PDF .Same goes to Pak Channels.

On topic :All I can see here is some naked jealousy..

too all MODI HATERS better stop watching news and videos of modi's.you cant bear it and digest the truth.:disagree:

if not you will get burned of your jealousy.:lol::flame:

seeing this it means modi is popular in pak too:partay:

now a days its all about MODI MODI:victory1:

If he wash his hands after meeting modi, he may have to wash millions of $$ too :cheesy: :cheesy:
india is overrated so he won't loose a dime. He will surely was hands for hygienic reasons since murdoodi is a very unhygienic creature.

A day in the life of a typical PDF Pakistani.

7 am - Modi
9 am - Modi
11 am - Modi
1 pm - Modi
3 pm - Modi
5 pm - Modi
7 pm - Modi
9 pm - Modi
11 pm - Modi
Sleep
Dream- Modi
wake up
Repeat

Most sexiest PM....:sick:..., Oh well i rest my case..... you win..... i'm outta here :crazy_pilot:..... time to leave this world...:suicide:
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1443590770.232555.jpg

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1443590776.559982.jpg

Super sexy broooo

India has started up to break a part. I am not saying it as it looks like it will break apart very soon in to it's states.

Reality is nobody is interested in listening to what protesters of Modi want to say. Protesters faltu mein apne izzat ka faluda bana rahe hain.
It is a couple of hundred people protesting while 20,000 are there to hear him speak. That's literally 1%

Back
Top Bottom