What's new

Indians launch website against Modi

Kid you joined late,this website is also forum for discussing political matters of South Asia.

And we must do it in a healthy manner. A thread on congress claiming Modi insulted his mother full of posts by Pakistani TTA thanking Jinnah and claiming Lucknow is Muslim land occupied by Hindus is pushing the limits of mental health.

There is hardly a thread here about REAL political issues, like education, health etc. Economy still gets some attention thankfully.

And we must do it in a healthy manner. A thread on congress claiming Modi insulted his mother full of posts by Pakistani TTA thanking Jinnah and claiming Lucknow is Muslim land occupied by Hindus is pushing the limits of mental health.

There is hardly a thread here about REAL political issues, like education, health etc. Economy still gets some attention thankfully.
That is on every thread even china selling subs to Pak becomes Pak vs India.

This guy is terrorist recognized ine more dangerous than osama vecoz hiding behing pm chair

This guy is terrorist recognized ine more dangerous than osama vecoz hiding behing pm chair

I'm sure world top agency ISI can easily photograph him sitting in the PM's chair too and then send world's best commandoes SSG to take him out.

Your post very lucidly demonstrates the point I was making about mental health, reason etc etc.

September 29, 2015 @ 12:00 PM

by Web Desk

Published in International

Be the first to comment!
NEW YORK: A large group of Indians living abroad under the banner Alliance for Justice and Accountability (AJA) created a website against Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi and organized a protest during his visit to Silicon Valley.

Titled as www.Modifail.com, the website describes in detail ‘failures’ of the Modi government in various sectors of India.

The AJA in its statement said it was a broad coalition of progressive organizations launching a campaign to hold Modi accountable for past and present attacks on the freedoms and human rights of Indian communities.

AJA also held a protest at the SAP Center on September 27, 2015 under the banner #ModiFail, to expose the realities behind Modi’s alleged “accomplishments.” The Alliance will also reach out to elected officials and corporate leaders in the US to inform them about Modi’s failed and regressive policies that negatively impact human rights, religious freedoms, the environment, and overall: shrink the space for civil liberties under his rule.

Pieter Friedrich with the Sikh Information Center at the Alliance, said: “Silicon Valley leaders and the general American public need to recognize how dangerous Modi’s record in office is. Rather than offering Modi and his supporters an opportunity to whitewash his past crimes and gloss over his present policies, we ask them to hold Modi and his government accountable for the severe threat to the freedoms and rights of all Indians.”
Indians launch website against Modi -
Why are you taking so much interest in Modi. You have already started a similar thread with the anti modi posters. Are you getting paranoid with him. Instead of starting the thread of Indians launch website against Modi you should have started the thread like Indians have launched first indian aestrosat and 8 other satellte with its PSLV in which 1 is of indonessia and 1 for canada and other us. Indian have signed the deal to laundh 23 more satellite already on one go that is 1-1 each for satellite and 21 satellite on one payload. Leave Modi behind, last time he was seen enjoying dinner and sharing table with UN head moon, barak, and putin. And your Nawaj Shareef much be trying to find some seat some where for tearing the chicken leg somewhere. Modi for the last two days was busy having talks with indians and some people like ceo of facebook etc and Nawaz shareef is having is chest 56 inch for talking to obama in Urdu. Question is been asked not by me but by your own newspaper that what does NS is doing there in UN conferences.

Question for our pdf think tank commenting about hillarious indians is that how much hillarious you want to look.

So what do you gonna do cry and shed tears ....
Declare him the terrorist atleast in your country first and discuss how in your post lunch kutba

Why are you taking so much interest in Modi. You have already started a similar thread with the anti modi posters. Are you getting paranoid with him. Instead of starting the thread of Indians launch website against Modi you should have started the thread like Indians have launched first indian aestrosat and 8 other satellte with its PSLV in which 1 is of indonessia and 1 for canada and other us. Indian have signed the deal to laundh 23 more satellite already on one go that is 1-1 each for satellite and 21 satellite on one payload. Leave Modi behind, last time he was seen enjoying dinner and sharing table with UN head moon, barak, and putin. And your Nawaj Shareef much be trying to find some seat some where for tearing the chicken leg somewhere. Modi for the last two days was busy having talks with indians and some people like ceo of facebook etc and Nawaz shareef is having is chest 56 inch for talking to obama in Urdu. Question is been asked not by me but by your own newspaper that what does NS is doing there in UN conferences.

Question for our pdf think tank commenting about hillarious indians is that how much hillarious you want to look.

So what do you gonna do cry and shed tears ......
Since Modi is getting a rock star welcome, i though i should also contribute a bit... sorry if it hurts....

Since Modi is getting a rock star welcome, i though i should also contribute a bit... sorry if it hurts....
No body is getting hurt instead we feel so sorry for you Pakistani and I can understand how your heart and a** is burning watching him like the star.

I am not sorry for your condition infact lot of sympathy on your condition.

September 29, 2015 @ 12:00 PM

by Web Desk

Published in International

Be the first to comment!
NEW YORK: A large group of Indians living abroad under the banner Alliance for Justice and Accountability (AJA) created a website against Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi and organized a protest during his visit to Silicon Valley.

Titled as www.Modifail.com, the website describes in detail ‘failures’ of the Modi government in various sectors of India.

The AJA in its statement said it was a broad coalition of progressive organizations launching a campaign to hold Modi accountable for past and present attacks on the freedoms and human rights of Indian communities.

AJA also held a protest at the SAP Center on September 27, 2015 under the banner #ModiFail, to expose the realities behind Modi’s alleged “accomplishments.” The Alliance will also reach out to elected officials and corporate leaders in the US to inform them about Modi’s failed and regressive policies that negatively impact human rights, religious freedoms, the environment, and overall: shrink the space for civil liberties under his rule.

Pieter Friedrich with the Sikh Information Center at the Alliance, said: “Silicon Valley leaders and the general American public need to recognize how dangerous Modi’s record in office is. Rather than offering Modi and his supporters an opportunity to whitewash his past crimes and gloss over his present policies, we ask them to hold Modi and his government accountable for the severe threat to the freedoms and rights of all Indians.”
Indians launch website against Modi -

They are not Indians.
Neither they live in India, nor do they represent any Indian community.
THEY ARE NOT INDIANS.

No body is getting hurt instead we feel so sorry for you Pakistani and I can understand how your heart and a** is burning watching him like the star.

I am not sorry for your condition infact lot of sympathy on your condition.
Sorry to bust ur bubbles, i dont waste my time burning my heart on these things, i got better things to burn my heart for .... :)

They are not Indians.
Neither they live in India, nor do they represent any Indian community.
THEY ARE NOT INDIANS.
Good for you ....

Sorry to bust ur bubbles, i dont waste my time burning my heart on these things, i got better things to burn my heart for .... :)
You mouth speaks different but you action speaks different and speaking of your condition of jealousy. We don't have time to look at your condition rather its time to enjoy the modi show in US. People and world is loving this man and he is phenominal PM and most sexiest PM which India have produced. If you still think that posting such posters and starting these rubbish and bullshit thread will make any difference in the popularity of the Modi, He He Pls dwell in this bullshitland on your peril.

Nawaz Sharif speech cost 15 crore (Most expensive speech in UN)

You mouth speaks different but you action speaks different and speaking of your condition of jealousy. We don't have time to look at your condition rather its time to enjoy the modi show in US. People and world is loving this man and he is phenominal PM and most sexiest PM which India have produced. If you still think that posting such posters and starting these rubbish and bullshit thread will make any difference in the popularity of the Modi, He He Pls dwell in this bullshitland on your peril.

Nawaz Sharif speech cost 15 crore (Most expensive speech in UN)
Most sexiest PM....:sick:..., Oh well i rest my case..... you win..... i'm outta here :crazy_pilot:..... time to leave this world...:suicide:

Just one thing, despite all these, popularity of Modi is only growing in India with every passing day. haha

Just one thing, despite all these, popularity of Modi is only growing in India with every passing day. haha

Back
Top Bottom