What's new

Indians crying in the comments as Drew Binsky reaches Azad Kashmir!

So it proves that removing this restriction is an excellent initiative by Imran Khan / PTI govt. Rather, we should find out who placed these restrictions since that did more damage than good to our cause.
There were no restrictions as such you could file for permit that would be available to you in a week.

Masterstroke from Pakistani govt, let the world see that Azad Kashmir is free!!
Honestly, one of the biggest, dumbest things by Pakistan was placing Azad Kashmir under foreigner restriction. Wtf? You only do that if you have something to hide. Essentially by restricting AJK you place it in the same 'hide' category as Indian Occupied Kashmir. India has a reason. It has half a million sokdiers, raping and killing the Kashmiri's. So no wonder it limits media and outsiders seeing what is really going on.

Rather then hiding Pakistan needs to invite everybody to AJK thus exposing the reality versus the reality of oppression in Indian occupied Kashmir. Finally under PM IK Pakistan has taken the right decision. Let the world come and see how we treat Kashmiri's and how Indian treat Kashmiri's behind wall of restrictions.

There were no restrictions as such you could file for permit that would be available to you in a week.
Which would put off a lot of people including me. If I am visiting a country, why would I apply and wait for a whole week for a permit during a 2 week holiday. And who wants to fill in paper work anyway.

Which would put off a lot of people including me. If I am visiting a country, why would I apply and wait for a whole week for a permit during a 2 week holiday.
Are you a foreigner or a Pakistani?

This will shut up those Indians who keep going on about the "abuses" taking place in Azad Kashmir and how Pakistan was too scared to let foreigners see Kashmir out of fear that this "truth" would come out.

The second comment [emoji3531]
Screenshot_20190402-231442~2.jpeg

the most chutiya qaum on earth....indians. how embarrassing that even on such non political posts they cause fights.

Back
Top Bottom