What's new

Indians create fake Mossad account in desperation for validation from Israel

Whoever this spreaders are - the spreaders that are trying to create a perception that Indians lick Israelis - I can't believe anyone could be so retarded. What do they accomplish by doing so?

God sake - dont they have any self respect?

Its cringe worthy. Shit going on and they have to stick their brown faces into this -me me me me sir - please acknowledge - we are same. No youre not funk off and die is the general response.

Spreaders are employed people. They get paid for spreading.

Edit-Add: I would do it too if I get paid.

@_NOBODY_
I find it unlikely that these people are getting paid for this stupidity. However, it is plausible Israel could be hiring cheap freelancers to promote pro-Israel propaganda. But retarded posts like this can't even be considered propaganda.

Oddly enough tho`,not all of the israelis seem to be appreciative of this "help".
F72_VPVaQAAa1NK

"stop lifting our balls..." :omghaha:

Last edited:
If only I could put my thoughts to convey laughter but the words escape me....

for now, :omghaha: should do...

After so many humiliating rejections from Israelis this is all Indians could do.

After seeing the reactions from Russians on YouTube, i couldn't decide who feels worse about them. Russians or Israelis.

It was also as if Russians know India's condition better than elite class Indians who live in their bubble world. Indians would comment on the YouTube videos how they are "richer" than the Russian Federation with a much higher GDP.

They rambled how they're the world's fourth richest country and that the media portrays India as a poor country. What can i state?

It's not that Pakistanis are without issues, many of our kind go chasing after Middle Eastern people. But I find Bharatis, Bangladeshis, Afghans are a bit too delusional. It seems to correlate to the sad state of their countries which is even worse than Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom