What's new

Indians call Karan Thapar ‘traitor’ for praising Sartaj

Pakistani Media has evolved at faster pace than India, no doubt about it. People openly criticize establishment and government in talk shows. Pluralism is slowly being absorbed into society. Tolerance to others views is also developing. We are not there yet but journey has begun. India has however inspite of all economical gains have taken leaps backwards in social and media development. They have chosen a road Pakistanis recently got rid of. A stagnant society will be limiting factor very soon for India. I hope media in Pakistan inside the ambit of responsible journalism upholds neutrality and healthy debate going on.

India and its people mind sick

They are playing with fire which burn thei asses one days and these *** hole pieace of shit run for peace

Pakistani Media has evolved at faster pace than India, no doubt about it. People openly criticize establishment and government in talk shows. Pluralism is slowly being absorbed into society. Tolerance to others views is also developing. We are not there yet but journey has begun. India has however inspite of all economical gains have taken leaps backwards in social and media development. They have chosen a road Pakistanis recently got rid of. A stagnant society will be limiting factor very soon for India. I hope media in Pakistan inside the ambit of responsible journalism upholds neutrality and healthy debate going on.

Its very surprising given that society´s that are doing well financally tend to be more pluralistic and accepting of different views. I think The Hindu is the most objective Indian newspaper out there at the moment. On the whole "beheading" drama a couple of years ago I remember they reported that it was simply impossible for militants involved in an ambush to take time out, go down to dead bodies, behead them and then run for their lives given that they only had a very limited amount of time in which could to get back into friendly territory. In essence they clarified what an utterly bs story the Indian army had come up with. All other mainstream media outlets in India however like the mindless jingoistic parrots that they are went totally gung ho on this fairy tale and reported it non stop infuriating their naive populace. You would have thought that this would be the kind of behaviour that Pakistani media outlets would engage in but your hassan nisars, asma jahangirs, najam sethis are well respected in Pakistan and given prime time slots to declare their views on the military, the civilian establishment, the judiciary etc. A very surprising difference I must say.

Its very surprising given that society´s that are doing well financally tend to be more pluralistic and accepting of different views. I think The Hindu is the most objective Indian newspaper out there at the moment. On the whole "beheading" drama a couple of years ago I remember they reported that it was simply impossible for militants involved in an ambush to take time out, go down to dead bodies, behead them and then run for their lives given that they only had a very limited amount of time in which could to get back into friendly territory. In essence they clarified what an utterly bs story the Indian army had come up with. All other mainstream media outlets in India however like the mindless jingoistic parrots that they are went totally gung ho on this fairy tale and reported it non stop infuriating their naive populace. You would have thought that this would be the kind of behaviour that Pakistani media outlets would engage in but your hassan nisars, asma jahangirs, najam sethis are well respected in Pakistan and given prime time slots to declare their views on the military, the civilian establishment, the judiciary etc. A very surprising difference I must say.
True! Even though the criticism of establishment seems biased at times. Some commentators nourish their own agendas and egos. Some parrot establishment rants . Establishment has surprisingly tolerated it to some extent, atleast way more than establishments in other countries who have over time formed a close knit of corporate and systematic hidden control over media.

India has however inspite of all economical gains have taken leaps backwards in social and media development. They have chosen a road Pakistanis recently got rid of. A stagnant society will be limiting factor very soon for India. I hope media in Pakistan inside the ambit of responsible journalism upholds neutrality and healthy debate going on.

It is mostly the Hindutva lunatics who are most vitriolic anti-Pakistanis that are behind this campaign.

It is mostly the Hindutva lunatics who are most vitriolic anti-Pakistanis that are behind this campaign.
Yes, reminds me of his new song Aisi taisi Hypocrisy. We are getting rid of Mullah and they are embracing Hindutva crazies. Secular India was a stable India, Hindu India is going to foment chaos. They smartly advertise India for hindus and Sikh knowing full well Sikhs are concentrated in Punjab and can create serious problem if troubled now. Muslims are spread in pockets and so are Christians, unable to successfully form effective pressure groups. I have spoken to one of my Indian muslim colleague and he is seriously worried after visiting India in June. The fear has set in, he said.

well just lil difference. .. i forget to mention it... the same psyche exists on both sides... so
Not true....there are many anchors and politicians who appreciate their counterparts in india and nobody calls them traitors. I hear many times people in Pakistan applauding even murdoodi ( the murderer) for being a tea boy etc etc...(though I don't see this as a merit) and no one calls them traitor. Hamid Mir who has been very vocal against Pak army and establishment and still continues to do his show. While Karan just admired Sartaj Aziz for his diplomatic personality. You people will kill him for sure if he criticised the indian army or the state. This is the difference...

The thing is Indians wantvtheir media to speak a continuous stream of anti-pakistan hate. This has gotten so out of control that their media has lost all control and blatantly utilizes D-grade journalism to justify their tabloid news.

It was hilarious when one of the comments stated that India media should be state controlled like pakistan media. Pakistan media is far more mature than Indian media and the distinction has become more clearer as time has passed by. Our media does not work on an agenda...

You will get such reactions when you hear what you don't want to hear. Indians want their media to spill hate and when they hear anyone write something positive about Pakistan they immediately react and start calling him traitor. In such an environment the media will only become more hostile to please the nation which in turn will become more comfortable with anti-pakistan news and will become more hostile against pakistan.
I agree. it is the same in Lucknow. They enjoy spewing venom against Pakistans.

These Indian news channels are filling our cousins with Indian propaganda and it is my wish they are not to be made easily available. Samjhauta express occurred when I was in Lucknow. They blamed Pakistan and eventually it turned out to be RAW pet RSS. They can lie and they conduct propaganda to tame us muslims.

The thing is we will never be tamed. Lucknow is our land and we decide if it should go to India or Pakistan. I choose Pakistan.

I agree. it is the same in Lucknow. They enjoy spewing venom against Pakistans.

These Indian news channels are filling our cousins with Indian propaganda and it is my wish they are not to be made easily available. Samjhauta express occurred when I was in Lucknow. They blamed Pakistan and eventually it turned out to be RAW pet RSS. They can lie and they conduct propaganda to tame us muslims.

The thing is we will never be tamed. Lucknow is our land and we decide if it should go to India or Pakistan. I choose Pakistan.
Who has nailed those RSS pets?Pakistan or India?If India wanted to continue blaming Pakistan it would never have caught those criminals....Indian judiciary is much fair than Pakistani one.I am sure if the same incident had happened in Pakistan,its govt would never have admitted or tried to trace the culprits..in fact they would have done everything to throw the blame on India by protecting the criminals.

Who has nailed those RSS pets?Pakistan or India?If India wanted to continue blaming Pakistan it would never have caught those criminals....Indian judiciary is much fair than Pakistani one.I am sure if the same incident had happened in Pakistan,its govt would never have admitted or tried to trace the culprits..in fact they would have done everything to throw the blame on India by protecting the criminals.
How many convicted for this incident?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom