What's new

Indians Ban Wasim Akram from Commentary

Did I compared Kapil with wasim?

He is not quick but it doesn't mean he is not a great bowler. Show some respect. In 1994 he broke Richard hadlee's record and become the highest wicket taker in the world, In 1988 he overtook Joel garner and become the highest wicket taker in ODI, with 250 ODI wickets and more than 400 in test cricket makes him one of the great bowlers in cricket history. I'm not proving i'm educating.

Have a break and don't start your cha cha cha again :blah:

records are not everything, in any case i am not sure how meaningful those records are.

yes i respect him but he is not in the top category of quick bowlers, no indian has ever been.

Sad.

I think compared to other Pakistani players like Javed Miandad and their ilk (add Imran Khan to the list too), all Indians love Wasim Akram ..... spectators as well as Indian players

Yeah...Really. It was to my understanding as well, because Akram was doing shows or show with a bollywood star. I thought he must have been famous their in India as well.

What would you call Indian short-sightedness or arranged agreement, Akram's out of commentator's box. I enjoyed his accent because its hard for much of us to understand the RP or Australian or West Indian accent of English.

Most cricket is played and viewed in South Asia hence ICC should take steps to promote commentators from Pakistan, India and Sri Lanka so that the millions of spectators may enjoy the commentary.

I love Shas from Indian commentary box.

Anyhow this isn't good. not appreciated at all, neither by Indians nor by Pakistanis.

KIT OUT.

well cha cha it is fact that india have never produced bowlers it is chit has been u r living with yes kapil is good bowler but he is not a legendary bowler for sure he do not come close to any **** legend bowler see our imran khan allways rateed in world better than kapil sir and cha cha ur not only one educated here if ur cha cha than most of us r in this foarum ur nanana ok and if u think indian bowlers are better than us i will show u facts

who redifined Leg spin and googly QADIR KHAN from PAKISTAN than shane warne came
who redefined off spin and doosra SAQLAIN MUSHTAQ from pakistan than murali came
who came up with a idea of reverse swing IMRAN and SARFARZ from pakistan now u indians are copying us reverse Swing

IF this news is true then Shame on Indians

@ Jaunty
Nice sports man spirit, I appreciate that ;)...

There is nothing new about this you should, you should have known attitude of Indian govt when Pakistani players were ousted from IPL last year, and also Sialkot Stallions a Pakiatani team is also been ousted from champions league.

Its some kind of show of attitude by Indian govt, dont think if its right or wrong....

There is nothing new about this you should, you should have known attitude of Indian govt when Pakistani players were ousted from IPL last year, and also Sialkot Stallions a Pakiatani team is also been ousted from champions league.

Its some kind of show of attitude by Indian govt, dont think if its right or wrong....

Why??? Its simply 'wrong', there is no other opinion about it
This shows how obsessed you people are with Pak
U people cant even digest Pak's performance in cricket what else can we expect from u people & ur government This is seriously sick

blah..blah...blah...blah , Let me ask you dont you feel ashamed when hafeez saeed and dawood ibrahim, with collective score of over 10000 murders roam free in your country ?

tsk tsk Nothing to say about cricket brought in Politics, so let me tell u again there is not enough proof to Convict hafiz Saeed, isn't ur government ashamed when it keeps on changing the story of 26/11, Once the Master mind is Lakhvi & now master mind is Hafiz Saeed, then isn't ur PM ashamed of shifting away from his stance in Sharm Al Sheikh, U want to talk about it, there are many threads about it

Apparently, its the sports channel who dropped him not the govt. Ahh. i forgot, this is not the first time that trollers like you eat his/her own words in public.

:rofl: :rofl:
This again proves how much worked up u ppl are with Pak, yeah we lost whats the problem we don't cry like u people on one hand u can't see Pak players in IPL & No Pak team is invited in that T-20 league & on the other hand same people pray for the Success of Pak, tsk tsk, kase waqt badl jata ha
Don't cry ok, we tried our best to get India a place in semi's ok
I said IF its true then shame on u
Say ur gov try to digest Pak talent & learn to appreciate it
Yeah we are out, so what? U ppl have got prob with every thing Pakistani, none of our faults, learn to appreciate others & shun jealousy

Why??? Its simply 'wrong', there is no other opinion about it
This shows how obsessed you people are with Pak
U people cant even digest Pak's performance in cricket what else can we expect from u people & ur government This is seriously sick

This is a kind of political and diplomatic mind games Indian govt is playing.. India is trying to show Paksitan atleast a section of pakistani people that we can do something, wheater it hurts you or dont its a diffirent matter.. now the ball is in your court.

After Wasim Akram after being banned in some ways in India will he say or make a decision not to visit India anymore, will pakiatani players who were ousted in IPL 2 say that they will never come to India(except ICC events) or play IPL ever again... will you do that....

Will your players boycott India... IPL or any event such as this brings in lot of money for your cricketers...

Whatever that is happening is wrong i agree with you on that, but the kind of enimity which is between us you can always expect such things... these are all political, diplomatic tricks by Indian govt, these events have grown specially after 26/11...

i don't know why u guies are so hot up for a fake news...

i think nobody read post by Amir zia,# 3,...

it clearly ruled out any ban on wasim..

for more inf..

IPL sources say no ban on Wasim Akram giving commentary: report- Hindustan Times

this news of banning wasim came from pakistan news paper "jang"...

On Sunday, the popular Pakistani Urdu daily, Jang, claimed that Akram had been “sacked from the commentary panel “on the advice of the Indian government and the BCCI”.

i think pakistani media also get affected by indian media BS..:lol::disagree:

Raman, however, offered an explanation for Akram's absence. “The Champions League doesn't feature any team from Pakistan. So, there was no need to have Akram in the commentary team.”

Akram’s not coming though, is in tune with Indian government instructions to not have Pakistanis associate with the Indian Premier League/Champions League in any way.

While ESS refused to comment on the record, sources said his name had not been put on the panel because of “security reasons”. “Since India-Pakistan ties are far from normal, the broadcasters did not want to risk suggesting his name, lest he was denied an Indian visa,” said a source.
Hmm...sounds fishy.

@boxer_B

Karachi Pakistan former captain and expert commentator Wasim Akram has been denied permission by the Indian Government to do a commentary stint in the Champions League tournament starting in India from October 8.

"Wasim was surprised to learn about this and was later explained unofficially that the Indian cricket Board had told the organisers to avoid inviting Wasim to India because of policy instructions from the Government,"

Reference: http://www.expressindia.com/

Its TV Channel and not the Government of India :blah:

Please read some magazine, sleep or enjoy a nice walk but spare the forum with some BS.

If you cannot differentiate between right and wrong, you are no better than a lamb who has no lesser intellectual ability than your stated one.

Just replace Pakistan with Newzeland or Australia and re-think what Indian government did was right or wrong. Its the innate hatred for Pakistan that could confuse you, but the government's attitude is clear exemplary ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom