What's new

Indians arrested for Facebook post on Mumbai shutdown

Bro seriously, come to Mumbai and see what goes on in the name of freedom of migration.

No one will say it openly but everyone here knows who exactly are the troublemakers and who are being targeted.

Or what Mumbaikars have to say about it.

Or the Mumbai Police.

There is a reason I posted that photo of Raj - an no, its not only because he is an impressive young speaker.

Bhai tu sirf yahan debate kar raha hai.

For a change doc, I agree with you.

Many of the migrants who come here - come here and create trouble. I have suffered from this myself. Very badly, I might add. I have spoken to cops across the spectrum from the top to the constable and their lament is -

Migrants keep coming in - especially the North Indians and we are unable to police. As it is, the police is understaffed and overworked. The crime graph in Bombay continues to rise.

But how are you going to stop the migration to Bombay anyway?

More then 2000000 people are not "some". even bhagat singh was not accepted by all but still he is a national hero. Name me a single national hero who is not criticized for something.

Abraham Lincoln comes to mind.

For a change doc, I agree with you.

Many of the migrants who come here - come here and create trouble. I have suffered from this myself. Very badly, I might add. I have spoken to cops across the spectrum from the top to the constable and their lament is -

Migrants keep coming in - especially the North Indians and we are unable to police. As it is, the police is understaffed and overworked. The crime graph in Bombay continues to rise.

But how are you going to stop the migration to Bombay anyway?

Really??? so sad ....Shiva sena attacked bihari's/northerners recently but they started those atrocities against Tamils or Madarasis in 1970s, so southerners created problems in Mumbai in that time. Don't speak like stupid without knowing real facts.

Really??? so sad ....Shiva sena attacked bihari's/northerners recently but they started those atrocities against Tamils or Madarasis in 1970s, so southerners created problems in Mumbai in that time. Don't speak like stupid without knowing real facts.

I didn't quite get your point. Are you trying to say something which makes sense?

He lives in Mumbai.

I live 150 kms away and was born there.

Yet we are stupid?

Lol Bal Tackrey was in the indian version of Zaid Hamid !!!

Lets see more than 2 million people coming out for the funeral of Khalifa Amir-ul-Momineen Sir Syed Zaman Zaid Hamid and then we will decide if Balasaheb is indeed the Indian version of him.

Looks like the armchair intellectual mob has worked.

Under pressure, the cops have been pulled up in the report by the Konkan IGP.

Sad. Disgusting.

The IT act especially 66a clause has been taken up for review by Chennaii high court. Hope this clause will be struck down as well.

funny joke i saw online...

Q) "What is orange, hot, smelly and very satisfying?"

A) thakeray's charred, cremated body

The IT act especially 66a clause has been taken up for review by Chennaii high court. Hope this clause will be struck down as well.

It is very important that this gets struck down. This provision added by Mr.Sibal is the root cause for all this trouble .

Back
Top Bottom