What's new

Featured Indians are at it again - 40% of Pakistan's frontline fighter jets docked for a variety of reasons

Pajeets can't keep their own fighters airworthy and are worried about JF-17 LOL

Sweet. It will be all the more painful when one of our 17s downs the mighty jets of our neighbours, esp since our 17s are even struggling to stay in the air

It's an open secret that its just a propaganda news nothing else. If PAF is facing any problem then how they are able to produce almost a squadron size every year? And also how PAF is able to deliver JF to Nigeria and Myanmar?
if op was not allowed here, how would you counter and debunk gunggo filth from timesnow? pray tell!

If I were you I'd try to get mods to add [debunked] or [Lie] to such thread titles

Any reason why we are posting fake news Indian propaganda on here and doing their job for them!?

Any reason why we are posting fake news Indian propaganda on here and doing their job for them!?

Some management on PDF believes that Indians should be allowed to spread nonsense and lies. It falls under freedom to spread lies.

India is trying its level best to give bad name to JF-17 program, thats why we see there media and lobbies abroad working against our defense deals with other countries. We may see more of utter bull$hitt from Indian side in near future.
Thread locked for review.
I say dont lock this thread we should bust this propaganda by Indians.

India is trying its level best to give bad name to JF-17 program, thats why we see there media and lobbies abroad working against our defense deals with other countries. We may see more of utter bull$hitt from Indian side in near future.

i dont think this is a paid news... 60% availability rate is pretty good for a single Russian engine fighter...
the availability rate if needed to peaked to 90% needs more resources ... and by and large paf is not involved in any active warfare...

skirmish like feb 19 is possible but for that kind of conflict 3-4 active fighter sqd r more than sufficient...

I say dont lock this thread we should bust this propaganda by Indians.

If it is pure propaganda the fact we allow people to post it and even if we counter it, it has served it's purpose. We are giving it oxygen. We are actively helping India.

I am not saying do not post valid articles by Indian sites, but we know this one was pure bs
i dont think this is a paid news... 60% availability rate is pretty good for a single Russian engine fighter...
the availability rate if needed to peaked to 90% needs more resources ... and by and large paf is not involved in any active warfare...

skirmish like feb 19 is possible but for that kind of conflict 3-4 active fighter sqd r more than sufficient...

It's rubbish and it quotes no sources.

Shall we lock this thread now?

If it is pure propaganda the fact we allow people to post it and even if we counter it, it has served it's purpose. We are giving it oxygen. We are actively helping India.

I am not saying do not post valid articles by Indian sites, but we know this one was pure bs

It's rubbish and it quotes no sources.

Shall we lock this thread now?
Why lock this thread. Actually if you think about it - it is good opportunity to show case maintenance and upgrade. Sure if there was an issue, no worries, it is a structural fix; the fix is bound to be a better improvement which carries forward into other later models. Similarly, let us talk about power plant, most of the older aircraft are due to engine overhaul; it is basic lifecycle management. Nothing wrong with that.

If at all, nothing alarming, more focus means better delivery.

if only 60% of capable fleet whopped asses on Feb 27, imagine when 100% comes alive

Why lock this thread. Actually if you think about it - it is good opportunity to show case maintenance and upgrade. Sure if there was an issue, no worries, it is a structural fix; the fix is bound to be a better improvement which carries forward into other later models. Similarly, let us talk about power plant, most of the older aircraft are due to engine overhaul; it is basic lifecycle management. Nothing wrong with that.

If at all, nothing alarming, more focus means better delivery.

So if I post a "news" item saying PAF pilots are all blind we should spend time debating it?

So if I post a "news" item saying PAF pilots are all blind we should spend time debating it?
firstly - I dont put PAF pilots on pedestal.

This is engineering issue not a piloting problem. Please read why I wrote before replying.

Back
Top Bottom