What's new

indians and paks-greatest fools in the history

Status
Not open for further replies.
this problem is not limited to india or pak. Take any backward region,similiar examples are there.

nothing personal yara. its a fact...Muslims ruled over subcontinent for a thousand years

Historically incorrect . The rule was much less and the muslims who came a ruled were from afghanistan , uzbekistan , saudi arabia etc. , not Pakistan .
:toast_sign:

Pity..none of you are able to provide him a sensible answer..why India and Pakistan, which had been one nation..had to be partitioned.

In fact Pakistanis were the ones who were ruled by foreign muslim invaders for the maximum time . Us Indians decided to fight them and kept our culture , the Pakistanis decided to adopt the culture of the invader because they were scared to die . Nothing personal yara just facts .:cool:

to the OP

Indians and Pakistanis are too far away from the point to see from your perspective,The bitterness both hold for each other makes them even hate imagining what our Union would be like.Even if peace is established between the two,each have our own serious problems to have addressed before even having such thoughts.

take an example of this thread! I wrote india and pakistan, religion was automaticaly brought in . A india vs pakistan fight automaticaly broke out!

i am not asking for india and pakistan to rejoin under a single govt. All i am asking is to stop this kind of fighting.

take an example of this thread! I wrote india and pakistan, religion was automaticaly brought in . A india vs pakistan fight automaticaly broke out!

are you trying to experiment something here?? i'm sure you got your answer by now!!

Let the guy speak don't kick him out. The guy needs a logical answer. Give the man his buscuit so he can sleep tonight :P

All im saying dakoit mate Pakistan and India need to be seperate but it's about time we respect one another and the thing is we do. The pakistani people and Indian people respect one another but our goverment and a few bad eggs have a greater roar and voice which cu=auses violence.

Here in Britain Indians and Pakistanis live with peace with one another, we have the exact same cluture with few twists that make us unique as a nation. Besides if we did re-unite what will happen to CRICKET? you won't see a match like this WENSDAY, PAKISTAN VS INIDA!!!!

you muhajirs have the exact same culture as indians.

and what do you mean "re-unite"?

Dude the thing is that atleast culturally today there are no similarities between Indians and pakistanis . We are very different. i wont talk about pre-partition times because it doesnt matter now . Today we are two separate nations with very little in common atleast culturally and have no desire of rejoining .

you people are in here under false names,you even don't know each other but still fighting each other! Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom