What's new

Indians among world's happiest people: poll

???????????:cry::cry::cry:

Don't cry you will make me cry

2544073.jpg

Random comment... I have read few of your random posts... (excluding this one)... and I really like some of your posts... Nice Indians do exist after all... :D
Thanks. please dont judge people based on comment on internet, in real life most people are nice to each other.
Also, this is a defence forum, it attracts specific type of people. :)

yaar ye list galat hai bilkul!!!
i thought Australians were the happiest people on this earth
Pakistan ka naam b nai hai...
India ko second pe rakha hai jabki hume last me hona chahiye tha
:blink::girl_wacko::unsure::undecided:

India has more malnutritioned kids than sub Saharan Africa.
That is a fact.

Yet they are buying weapons and war mongering.

Feed your children first.

India has more malnutritioned kids than sub Saharan Africa.
That is a fact.

Yet they are buying weapons and war mongering.

Feed your children first.
Still we are happy, say whatever you want to say,
We will remain happy.....:D:D:D

Still we are happy, say whatever you want to say,
We will remain happy.....:D:D:D

The fact that Indians are happy being worse than Africa shows how unambitious and low standards Indians have. It's exactly that reason India will never progress. Only Indian elites will get richer and India will still be firmly under western control. If indians knew how dreadful their living standards are compared with Africa, they would revolt. But I guess those poor people are too weak to revolt because of lack of food and water. They have no energy.
Indians prefer spending all their money on foreign weapons to fit in than feeding their dying children

Im sure Bhutan and super wealthy countries like Monaco and Lichienstien would top the list.
Even switzerland.
Natural beauty bring peace of mind and very high per capita wealth brings joy.

i think those who envision a betr future have been ranked higher.This ranking is not based on the condition people r living in.

Well it also mean, we wont ever achieve our potential.
As Individual we may be happy (or rather content), but as a country we will suffer.

Sacrificing ones happiness for the greater good of the nation is what Communism is all about.

The fact that Indians are happy being worse than Africa shows how unambitious and low standards Indians have. It's exactly that reason India will never progress. Only Indian elites will get richer and India will still be firmly under western control. If indians knew how dreadful their living standards are compared with Africa, they would revolt. But I guess those poor people are too weak to revolt because of lack of food and water. They have no energy.
Indians prefer spending all their money on foreign weapons to fit in than feeding their dying children
Braiwashed by CCP?. lol
You seem to have poor knowledge. Go and watch/read some uncensored media, if u have one where u are.

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

wealth brings joy.
Like they say.
"When wealth is lost something is lost.
But,
When Health is lost everything is lost." :lol:

wealth brings joy.
Wealth also brings arrogance, greed and racism?(as shown by some low population nations.)

Not exactly.Like they say.
"When wealth is lost something is lost.
But,
When Health is lost everything is lost." :lol:

very high per capita wealth brings joy.
I disagree with you and you don't have to go far to see why.Take for example Kerala it has HDI of 0.92 yet it has the maximum suicide rates now.Being a Malyalee I know that we ourselves have become wealthy but have grown more and more unhappier.My grandparents didn't get two times food daily but they were more content and happier than we are right now.I would say that although the Northern parts of India are poor they are happier.

Back
Top Bottom