What's new

Indians among world's happiest people: poll

How they get the survey done...

Yesterday I was happy, one of my friend get married:lol:

But today if someone come here & ask me about how happy I am, I`ll chop his legs..:angry: damn this hangover...:alcoholic:
& got a 16 hr duty...:angry:

Lower expectations from life, Lower ambitions, lower success and life is less complicated for you.Kudos.:toast_sign:

Cheap banter doesn't cost a dime which I am sure you have plenty to splash, however seems you have followed that suit by jumping the queue.

Pakistan was not included in this survey. Out of the 24 countries surveyed, Indians were the second most happiest.:woot:

i smell conspiracy- :coffee:-

Well i am the most happiest person today- how will it effect my country ratings- if its put in any :blink:-

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

For the sake of this bimbo I hope she is good looking. An ugly bimbo would be a disaster.

there cannot be an ugly bimbo- that contradicts with the definition of bimbo-

For the sake of this bimbo I hope she is good looking. An ugly bimbo would be a disaster.

lol! Why are you getting so mad? :flame::rofl: I am praising Indians and their beauty and you are getting mad! dekho zara.. Indians ko ugly bolo to phir musebat, Indians to "Sunder" bolo to phir musebat...

I really think that Indians in that video are very cute! and those laughs.... soney pai suhaga! :)

Why is China unhappy eventhough they are 40 years ahead of India in all fields.

......coz of north korea

No

South Korea is unhappy because they "work" 12 hours days and drink all night with their bosses.
The students "study" all day and play starcraft all night.

Lol so now we can measure happiness. happiness is a state of mind and just like sadness its not permanent state of mind. you can be happy at one moment while sad at other times

Back
Top Bottom