What's new

indians admitting defeat . (Retd. air marshal ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soon poor Mr Denzil will be over the barrel of Indians.

for making a comment on 27th feb 2019, three years ago?

DG ISPR will be proud of you, maybe you should try for his job next.
Sir G ... don't irritate ... I herd last time ICJ going to for verdict release terrorist Kalbhushan Yadiv.
My job is going to be next as per your statement but you already on a promotion of lies and deceits like Indian media.

DG ISPR is such a senior military officer but still he has to resort to fake n distorted videos to strengthen Pakistan's propaganda narrative on 27th feb skirmish . It's a shame .

I see wounded heart is still bleeding.
:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

We admit our defeats and bow down to our new Mard e momins masters :pakistan:

PDF won all the wars :toast_sign:

Lol, whats going on, did he predict future ?

I thought DG ISPR was a smart operator but this tweet of his is very amateurish .

How could he lift an edited video of Indian air marshal's three years old interview and post it as reference to PAF retaliation on 27th feb ?
Shut up and accept defeat or i will talk you to defeat. Pakistan won so end of story!

you are still flabbergasted from 27, let go of your emotion into tears buddy.
Pathological liers doesn't have ability to differentiate and have compulsive habit of lying,it is known as narcissistic personality disorder

What now no one is gonna even apologize for posting misinformtion or fake news and just try to derail from the horrendous thing done by their DGISPR ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom