What's new

indians admitting defeat . (Retd. air marshal ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay let me try understand this. Did an Army spokesperson quote someone else out of context and knowingly so? And his countrymen are trying to defend him with nothing but rhetorics and cheap talk? Is this the case?

If it is then geez! you folks are real numb-wits.

Yes. And the army spokesperson has the rank of a Major General.

Mate, we admit too that one of our SU30 was destroyed by the puny JF17 of our enemy airforce. But it is not our fault you know, JF17 is so small that our pilot could not see it..
Can people just clarify why DGISPR of a professional army needs to spread fake news and misinformtion to make a point after months of the incident, as if still trying make it more believable. Why need to clarify more when you think you guys are on the winning side ?

Yes. And the army spokesperson has the rank of a Major General.
Wow! Just wow! Will he be punished for spreading lies? This is a blatant lie. Had it been US or Canadian forces person, press would have been all over him or her. It would have been a scandal to lie blatantly on social media in an official position. Not to mention a lie that can be caught so easily!

Mate, we admit too that one of our SU30 was destroyed by the puny JF17 of our enemy airforce. But it is not our fault you know, JF17 is so small that our pilot could not see it..
Wasn't there a thread about rewards given to various Pakistan Airforce personnels? In that thread it was mentioned that JF-17s were carrying only Air to Ground ordinances. How come a fighter shoot down another with only Air to Ground ordinances?

Wasn't there a thread about rewards given to various Pakistan Airforce personnels? In that thread it was mentioned that JF-17s were carrying only Air to Ground ordinances. How come a fighter shoot down another with only Air to Ground ordinances?
source / link? who made that claim?

I've been trying to find a video clip which is an interview of a former Indian spy master who blamed Modi for his warmongering which gave Pakistan a chance to retaliate in broad day light and damaged the Indian power image
Dulani I think.. search on that

Folks, propaganda is understandable but this tweet is simple shoddy professionalism or lack thereof.

for making a comment on 27th feb 2019, three years ago?

DG ISPR will be proud of you, maybe you should try for his job next.
there is a general analysis by former Indian RAW chief in an interview which blames India for giving Pakistan a chance to hit back . so its a criticism of the the post Pulwama crises was handled. had it all been as claimed by Indian media and state (300 terrorists killed in Air strike & F 16 shooting down) then the Modi might not have lamented over the lack of Rafales and everyone would have praising Modi for the short air war

@MilSpec @Anwar72 @Naman Mathur

So you guys now accept that india lost 1965 war. Because indians also claim to have won 65 war
thats something totally different for Pakistan it was a stalemate at best. yes Indian invasion into Pakistan was halted along the borders .

the only sure short conclusive war result is 71 which was well played by India covertly and overtly years before and until the fall of Dhaka

rest all is disputed depending on whose version you take.

didnt understand honestly, clarify
there is nothing to explain to him
he expects you to accept Pakistani version of 1965
I replied to him already

thats something totally different for Pakistan it was a stalemate at best. yes Indian invasion into Pakistan was halted along the borders .

the only sure short conclusive war result is 71 which was well played by India covertly and overtly years before and until the fall of Dhaka

rest all is disputed depending on whose version you take.

there is nothing to explain to him
he expects you to accept Pakistani version of 1965
I replied to him already
see, i would take your reply as stalemate and 71 as win too. But the thing is India never attacked pak to take control of any of its terrirtory, not even the Azad Kashmir which was captured. We always pushed for status quo on it cuz we wanted to focus on the economy becoz we knew we could bring more leverage from that. So, if you attack india for the territory and it goes to stalemate, it will be a moral victory for india. Sounds good ?

see, i would take your reply as stalemate and 71 as win too. But the thing is India never attacked pak to take control of any of its terrirtory, not even the Azad Kashmir which was captured. We always pushed for status quo on it cuz we wanted to focus on the economy becoz we knew we could bring more leverage from that. So, if you attack india for the territory and it goes to stalemate, it will be a moral victory for india. Sounds good ?
okay wtf happen , i typed P Oh K and it turned azad kashmir, eh damn you modssss, :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom