What's new

Indians Addicted to Pakistani Music Now More Than Before

Music have no boundries..I am a big fan of pakistani music even though i dont understand a word of north indian languages like hindi/urdu.

than wht u listen only music..:O?

wese i love Pakistani music too there should be a thread to share latest underground music...

Pakistani music -- what is that ? Never heard of this. There are only few who can sing on Indian songs.

Pakistan as a country is dependent on India and hollywood for their entertainment.

Pakistani music -- what is that ? Never heard of this. There are only few who can sing on Indian songs.

Pakistan as a country is dependent on India and hollywood for their entertainment.

Than u need to get some education than...:D

Pakistani music is the same as PDF. popular with all especially with Indians. They come on here - loads of them and are obsessed with anything Pakistani. In the same way they love our music. You Praful are a liar. You come on here and wish you was a Pakistani. Sadly in your dreams. You can never be a Pakistani. :azn:

Than u need to get some education than...:D

Get off from your high horses-- a county who can't able to create a few million dollar industry should not shout from the roof top.

Fact of the matter is common Indians do not know about pakistani music.

Our bhojpuri or odiya film industry are bigger than whole of your entertainment industry.

Pakistani music is the same as PDF. popular with all especially with Indians. They come on here - loads of them and are obsessed with anything Pakistani. In the same way they love our music. You Praful are a liar. You come on here and wish you was a Pakistani. Sadly in your dreams. You can never be a Pakistani. :azn:

Having a bad day mate? Why so bitter?

Music/Art shouldn't be politicized.

Ghazal king Jagjit Singh passes away | Entertainment | DAWN.COM

why on earth anyone would like be a pakistani ?

This is forum -- this is a two way street. On the other hand films and music are one way. I gurantee you no indian will come on the PDF if you ban the indian members.

why on earth anyone would like be a pakistani ?

This is forum -- this is a two way street. On the other hand films and music are one way. I gurantee you no indian will come on the PDF if you ban the indian members.

Praful - Stop being simple. Just go on IDF and see how many people are on it. That says it all. Pakistan is best and you are proving this by being on here. By the way when you are banned you still come on here and observe and cant wait to come back. You cant live without PAKISTAN DEFENCE FORUM and Pakistani music. We know it.;)

Hi friends. I beleive its the other way round and the Pakistanis are addicted to Indian music much to the point that they pay tribute to their Pakistani army & cricket team using Indian songs. Although i do ask them to stop this, but they reply that music has no borders, so while they are addicted to our films then why not music..

Some examples are:

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi friends. I beleive its the other way round and the Pakistanis are addicted to Indian music much to the point that they pay tribute to their Pakistani army & cricket team using Indian songs. Although i do ask them to stop this, but they reply that music has no borders, so while they are addicted to our films then why not music..

Some examples are:

Cheers

the irony is they like the songs of movie like Gadar

Last edited by a moderator:
Praful - Stop being simple. Just go on IDF and see how many people are on it. That says it all. Pakistan is best and you are proving this by being on here. By the way when you are banned you still come on here and observe and cant wait to come back. You cant live without PAKISTAN DEFENCE FORUM and Pakistani music. We know it.;)

dude whenever one searches about defense related stuff on google the first result is always on defense.pk
this is how i came here...i was following this site since 2008 but joined after two years as i could not read the pathetic lies posted by you guys :)
so keep one thing in mind that we are here to represent and defend our nation from lies and not for any other reason...
2qbhgmw.jpg

PS:lets keep the thread for songs.

Some of the Pakistani Bands are cool.... Strings and Junoon are the best..!! Superlike..!! :tup: :smitten:

Btw any new Junoon Album came up after 2004-05, ?? Or the band broke up??

What is pakistani music? It is Indian music as subcontinental music is culturally an Indian asset. The classical background and local folkfare etc is Indian. Based upon Saam Veda etc. All the ragas and shrutis and taal etc have sanskrit name.

Pakistani music is Arabi music as pakistanis consider themselves more arabic than Indian. Wallah wallah, jee jje type arabic music., which Indians arent intersted to listen.

Back
Top Bottom