What's new

Indians: A lost cause? | Malaysia Today

Dude...I am still surprised...Why the Indian first of all go to Malaysia?? ...Malaysia is neither USA or Europe,nor Gulf nations nor China too....So I am still curious about it....And Malaysian are right....It is their country, their land and their rule....They have the choice to grant asylum/Residency or whatever they want to to give it to any religion people....But again....same rule should be applied to US and Europe too...when they have bias towards Muslim persons immigration from certain nation from South Asia too...Equal rules should be applied to both cases...

Let the rule of the land prevails in both situation...Because ultimately...it is the Malaysian people who is the ower of their nation...

Dude...I am still surprised...Why the Indian first of all go to Malaysia?? ...Malaysia is neither USA or Europe,nor Gulf nations nor China too....So I am still curious about it....And Malaysian are right....It is their country, their land and their rule....They have the choice to grant asylum/Residency or whatever they want to to give it to any religion people....But again....same rule should be applied to US and Europe too...when they have bias towards Muslim persons immigration from certain nation from South Asia too...Equal rules should be applied to both cases...

Let the rule of the land prevails in both situation...Because ultimately...it is the Malaysian people who is the ower of their nation...

Malaysian = Malaysian Malay + Malaysian Chinese + Malaysian Indian

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom