What's new

Indian YouTuber Goes Around Kissing Random Girls And Calls It A ‘Prank’.

Well Kissing pranks are pretty common (In the west) but with the consent of the female

Those videos have been debunked and exposed over and over. Most of those women just end up being hired models and **** stars.

Dirty perverted Indian men as always. Even here in England on the train they will stare at women at point blank range and look them up and down.

What an embarrassment to the brown race they are, smelly, ugly and perverted rapists. I feel sorry for Indian women.

That's one loaded racist rant. Now let's take the emotion out for it and deal in pure facts, will you help me?
What is the crime rate statics among Indians and Pakistanis in UK?
What is their reputation when it comes to grooming underage girls, raping, drugging, torturing and pimping them?

Dirty perverted Indian men as always. Even here in England on the train they will stare at women at point blank range and look them up and down.

What an embarrassment to the brown race they are, smelly, ugly and perverted rapists. I feel sorry for Indian women.
its not ok to stare.
but whats more despicable is abducting little girls and making a business out of them. guess which people had the "honor" of doing that?
plz think a little before getting involved in mudslinging.

Back
Top Bottom