What's new

Indian women want mates who can cook, online survey says

Status
Not open for further replies.
Women these days want a pussy-whipped "man" (in quotes on purpose) whom they can boss around and whom they can treat like their doormat. If the man does not give into their demands, the women withhold intercourse from them in a bid to control them. In addition, the man must make money that the woman can use.

You hear about men wanting to control women for more often. But in reality, the opposite is much more common. And most men end up laughing off the sh*t women do to control men as "women being women". Of course "women being women" is perfectly fine even if it is completely illogical, but men doing such a thing? Let's not get started there. Women try to stay away from men that stand up to them in a relationship and don't take their sh*t (such as withholding sex) lying down.

Women these days want a pussy-whipped "man" (in quotes on purpose) whom they can boss around and whom they can treat like their doormat. If the man does not give into their demands, the women withhold intercourse from them in a bid to control them. In addition, the man must make money that the woman can use.

You hear about men wanting to control women for more often. But in reality, the opposite is much more common. And most men end up laughing off the sh*t women do to control men as "women being women". Of course "women being women" is perfectly fine even if it is completely illogical, but men doing such a thing? Let's not get started there. Women try to stay away from men that stand up to them in a relationship and don't take their sh*t (such as withholding sex) lying down.

You have a lot against women don't you?lol I don't think the way you have put it is true and especially when the term applied is "men" and "women" its a broad one so can't say every man or woman prefers the same or almost the same thing.

western style radical Feminists are quiet a lot in our cities.

You are right and he gets 51 and i get 49.
I dont want to be his equal,i still like it when he leads me.....or after a shopping he carries the heavier bag....or when he gets extra protective about me in a crowded place.
There are things which women cant do and i have accepted that fact.:-)

I concur what you wrote.
if husband and wife fights, it's the bechara man always loose. e.g.
- If Husband's mistake - Husband : I'm sorry!
- If woman's mistake - - Husband : I'm sorry! ----she will cry, burst in to tears or take necessary actions so that in end - poor chap will apologize :D

Men around the world help their wives,more so when shes working.Thats because they understand that women too can get tired after a day's work in the office.
Change in the cavemen attitude is required in men like you who refuse to understand this simple fact.

And women dont work for money always.In todays world when a gal is equally professionally qualified as the guy,its not hard to understand that she too has her ambitions.And that a job gives her the financial independence.

@Proudpakistaniguy I concur again with @levina . My wife do not work but I do help her occasionally and teaching kids to participate too. Guy's it's not always man vs woman and about world domination but how we care of each other and understand's that being man or woman we are still human and always crave for help and support.

Last edited:
Men around the world help their wives,more so when shes working.Thats because they understand that women too can get tired after a day's work in the office.
Change in the cavemen attitude is required in men like you who refuse to understand this simple fact.

And women dont work for money always.In todays world when a gal is equally professionally qualified as the guy,its not hard to understand that she too has her ambitions.And that a job gives her the financial independence.
Caveman? Try to read posts properly before giving lecture on women rights lol You have some comprehension problem because i have no clue how you are interpreting my post. I simply said that if you are going to have a working wife/partner then they will expect you to contribute something for house work i.e cooking, cleaning, washing and raising kids etc. If you take financial responsibility of wife and children then they will have plenty of time for cooking and other such stuffs

By the way i am sure Indian guys will be good house husband in cooking, raising kids and they love to be dominated by girls so this demand of Indian girls make sense :D

You are giving lecture like true feminist but it seem men in India are not gentleman like you

Woman killed over dowry 'every hour' in India
A woman is killed every hour in India because her family failed to meet her husband and in-laws' demands for higher dowry payments and lavish gifts.

Source: Woman killed over dowry 'every hour' in India - Telegraph

Been bitten so many times,resistant to it:smokin:
Bite the tail(sting)off and there's your snack:coffee:

8-)
Then you havent been bitten by a real scorpion.Scorpion never gives up till its end.Try touching that tail and you'll see 7 heavens.

Misplaced priorities by Indian women. They should just hope the man isn't the type of man that is common in India nowadays. :pop:

@Proudpakistaniguy I concur again with @levina . My wife do not work but I do help her occasionally and teaching kids to participate too. Guy's it's not always man vs woman and world domination but how we care of each other and understand's that being man or woman we are still human and always crave for help and support.
I never said helping your wife in cooking and others house related stuff make you inferior. It is also not fair for wife to sit at home in front of TV all day and then expect from husband to do house work after he come house by doing long and tired shift at work place. There should be a balance in sharing responsibilities.

Caveman? Try to read posts properly before giving lecture on women rights lol You have some comprehension problem because i have no clue how you are interpreting my post. I simply said that if you are going to have a working wife/partner then they will expect you to contribute something for house work i.e cooking, cleaning, washing and raising kids etc. If you take financial responsibility of wife and children then they will have plenty of time for cooking and other such stuffs
Dont back track from what you said earlier.
You said this....
[/SIZE]

Is it because Indian men want a girl who can work and earn/bring money?

Switching of roles
Your derisiveness is what i am surprised at.

Proudpakistaniguy said:
By the way i am sure Indian guys will be good house husband in cooking, raising kids and they love to be dominated by girls so this demand of Indian girls make sense :D

Talk not of things beyond your comprehension.:coffee:
Marriage is not a tussle.Its not about who dominates whom.
But to a male chauvinist like you,men who help their wives are "hen pecked".
Understand that such things as helping wife in the kitchen or sharing chores come out of love and care.Though i dont think you'll understand this.

Proudpakistaniguy said:
Woman killed over dowry 'every hour' in India
A woman is killed every hour in India because her family failed to meet her husband and in-laws' demands for higher dowry payments and lavish gifts.

Dowry.........yes.....,.Its a social evil which exists.
There i have accepted it.

Now accept this fact that around the world women face domestic violence.Not even the women in the so called developed countries are spared.So whats the difference???

:crazy:
You proved that men have just have one thing on their mind......atleast men like you.

@Aamna14
Lets cut him some slack.:lol:
Thats just a flamebait he has posted

Last edited:
I concur what you wrote.
if husband and wife fights, it's the bechara man always loose. e.g.
- If Husband's mistake - Husband : I'm sorry!
- If woman's mistake - - Husband : I'm sorry! ----she will cry, burst in to tears or take necessary actions so that in end - poor chap will apologize :D
:rofl:
You must understand that a wife is always right even if she's wrong.:D

sms said:
@Proudpakistaniguy I concur again with @levina . My wife do not work but I do help her occasionally and teaching kids to participate too. Guy's it's not always man vs woman and world domination but how we care of each other and understand's that being man or woman we are still human and always crave for help and support.
So true.
May men like you increase in numbers on earth......amen.

:rofl:
You must understand that a wife is always right even if she's wrong.:D

So true.
May men like you increase in numbers on earth......amen.

LOL NO, it's Shanghai effect!!
Slowly taking over me.

Give you an example...
- My previous property agent (helped me to select a decent apartment in Shanghai) was a middle aged lady with son graduating from university. He use to visit me often to seek some help on his study. I was happy to help as I saw a bright young man doing his best to change his and his family's life.

One day we were talking about what does his parents do and he said, "I do not want to be a like average male in Shanghai".

I asked why?? ...

he told me his mother works for property agency leaves home at 9:00 am and comes back around 4:30 pm. Father is driver usually leaves at 6:30 am and comes back between 6~7 pm. He leaves after prepare breakfast/ lunch for all of them and cooks dinner after he comes back including cleaning dishes and other necessary work.

I was surprised and asked this isn't fair why ur mom do not help him? He said this the way it works in Shanghai and he want to fair treatment for him

As all of us know that women are very quick to adapt and learn new things ... it seems she is learning and I'm the victim of Shanghai effect. Pray for me that I could survive on going Shanghai cultural assault.... Amen!!

Last edited:
LOL NO, it's Shanghai effect!!
Slowly taking over me.

Give you an example...
- My previous property agent (helped me to select a decent apartment in Shanghai) was a middle aged lady with son graduating from university. He use to visit me often to seek some help on his study. I was happy to help as I saw a bright young man doing his best to change his and his family's life.

One day we were talking about what does his parents do and he said, "I do not want to be a like average male in Shanghai".

I asked why Males ...

he told me his mother works for property agency leaves home at 9:00 am and comes back around 4:30 pm. Father is driver usually leaves at 6:30 am and comes back between 6~7 pm. He leaves after prepare breakfast/ lunch for all of them and cooks dinner after he comes back including cleaning dishes and other necessary work.

I was surprised and asked this isn't fair why ur mom do not help him? He said this the way it works in Shanghai and he want to fair treatment for him

As all of us know that women are very quick to adapt and lean new things ... it seems she is learning and I'm the victim of Shanghai effect. Pray for me that I could survive on going Shanghai cultural assault.... Amen!!

Lol
I am asking my husband to find a new job in Shanghai.:azn:
But by dad's experience Shanghai is not for vegetarians like me....so i am not sure if I'll be able to treat my husband with a Shanghai assault.

And your wife will definitely be in my prayers.:p:

Reactions: sms
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom