What's new

Indian woman 'raped by two gangs on Christmas Eve'

Well, I dont know, it might, but I dont belive in miracles, but in logical conclusion.
There is a reason why vast majority of countries do not have death penalty for rape. I know its a popular demand from ordinary people but most lawmakers who listen to social scientists understand the complex issue.
Some things in life looks so easy to solve, only it is not. You should read more on the topic.

Thats why i said try that out instead of outrightly rejecting them. I never said any and everyone has to take my opinions as statements of fact either thats a conclusion you reached maybe.

So far 14 persons arrested in this case
Karaikal gang rape: One more arrested

KARAIKAL: Police have arrested one more person in connection with the gang rape of a 20-year-old woman in Karaikal.

A gang of three men abducted and raped the woman on the eve of Christmas on Tuesday. Within minutes after she was let off by the gang, another gang of eight people abducted her and six of them took turns to rape her.

With the arrest of 'Brunei' Ajeesh on Saturday, the number of people who were arrested in the case has risen to 14. Police earlier arrested T Mohamed Irfan, 20, M Abdul Kasim, 21, S Mohamed Amir Ali, 22, H Hasan Faisal, 23, A Akbar Ali, 22, M Mohamed Yusuf, 23, S Mufaith, 23 and A Abdul Nasar, 43, all hailing from Karaikal, in connection with the case. Police are yet to reveal the identity of one more arrested person.

Police booked them, including 'Brunei' Ajeesh, under sections 341 (punishment for wrongful restraint), 365 (kidnapping or abducting with intent secretly and wrongfully to confine person), 376 - 2 (G) (punishment for rape - gang rape) and 506 (punishment for criminal intimidation) of the IPC.

The police also arrested the victim's four friends, identified as T Madan, 23, S Ezhilarasan, 22, N Baburaj, 20, and a minor for their alleged failure to inform them when they came to know that she had been abducted. All of them hail from Tiruvarur district and were booked under Section 202 of the IPC (intentional omission to give information of offence by person bound to inform).

Karaikal gang rape: One more arrested - The Times of India

So if they have arrested the criminals, then they should f*ck them up now.

Quick trial and swift sentence. Just line them up and shoot them in the crotch with a 500 Magnum revolver. :D

Quick trial and swift sentence. Just line them up and shoot them in the crotch with a 500 Magnum revolver. :D

One of the accused in this gangrape case was convicted in 1999 for gangrape; he got sentence of 3 years; that was reduced to 18 months ..same will happen this time also

My solution is to ease gun license to woman in India (considering their spouse track record too)

One of the accused in this gangrape case was convicted in 1999 for gangrape; he got sentence of 3 years; that was reduced to 18 months ..same will happen this time also

That sucks.

If they get a short sentence, then maybe some of the guys in prison should go and shank them in the ribcage.

Only 1/100 rapes are actually reported in India. So Indians stop fapping on 1.7 rape statistic cuz its fake

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Although this is impossible in India but I am a quite enthusiastic supporter of this kind of treatment of these A-holes.

How can Christmas go without someone getting gang raped in India?

God knows how many Gang Rape cases went unreported on Christmas in India.

How can Christmas go without someone getting gang raped in India?

God knows how many Gang Rape cases went unreported on Christmas in India.

The real question would be How can ANY DAY go without someone getting gangraped in India?

Christmas is just like a shoppin spree for these Indian animals... Disgusting

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Although this is impossible in India but I am a quite enthusiastic supporter of this kind of treatment of these A-holes.

Well since you have Clint Eastwood in your avatar, how about a 44 Magnum or a 45 Colt instead? :D

In any case, it will be a pretty much instantaneous death if the bullet hits where it's supposed to go. So there isn't really a case to be made for excessive suffering.

Well since you have Clint Eastwood in your avatar, how about a 44 Magnum or a 45 Colt instead? :D

In any case, it will be a pretty much instantaneous death if the bullet hits where it's supposed to go. So there isn't really a case to be made for excessive suffering.
I would prefer Winchester 1866,close range,right below the tail. You can imagine how hell the next day newspaper would look like :-)

Back
Top Bottom