What's new

Indian woman 'raped by two gangs on Christmas Eve'

I would prefer Winchester 1866,close range,right below the tail. You can imagine how hell the next day newspaper would look like :-)

The .44 Magnum has at least 3 times the muzzle energy of the .44 Henry in the Winchester 1866.

We'd want a larger caliber for this job, one that will kill instantly regardless of whether you hit a vital point or not.

Maybe the .405 Winchester, that has double the muzzle energy of the .44 Magnum even. The .405 Winchester is a real monster of a gun.

Oh no! An Indian trying to save his face by posting an irrelevant post on the thread about some drunk man sexually harassing a woman in a foreign country! So he can feel less shameful about his country being known as the RAPE Capital of the WORLD.

How pathetic...
Yeah this 'low' figure of 1.8.. got me wondering.. how many cases are NOT reported due to Police inaction/corruption or pressure on the victim to keep quiet? I think those figures quoted are fantasy. While there is rape in every country, India does seem to have a particular problem. No point in Indians getting angry with other countries for pointing this out.

Thanks buddy.But as my avataar goes ,I can just stick to the older civil war models.:lol:

The old Winchesters and Revolvers were just designed and built so well.

I bet even after a nuclear apocalypse, our future descendants will find some of these old models and be shocked at how reliable they are to use. And how effective they still are.

The old Winchesters and Revolvers were just designed and built so well.

I bet even after a nuclear apocalypse, our future descendants will find some of these old models and be shocked at how reliable they are to use. And how effective they still are.
I am a keen Metal Detectorist and as my local village was occupied by elements of Cromwells Army in 1651 I find many of their Musket balls, mostly unfired and like new.. -very heavy and .75 calibre.. Now they could do damage. If you could hit your target..

Back
Top Bottom