What's new

Indian woman is stripped naked and has her eyes gouged out before being beaten to death and incinera

Gandkari.... When did I object to you posting pics of child marriages among christians? I always maintained that this is a social evil practiced among many people, irrespective of their faiths. Tu itna bada GADHAA hai ki tere palle kuch nahi padtaa..

Chutiye ka chutiya hi rahega tu. Har baat ko hinduism se jodne lagta hai tu... Dhakkan kahin ka...

LOL.... you were waiting for me to post about child marriages in Christianity while you posted pictures of Hindus ? :lol:

If you are so concerned about such evil practices, first reform your church and Christianity before preaching to others.

Ask your church to allow for divorce. Ask your church to allow for abortion. Ask your church to allow for gay rights. Ask your church to allow for burial of ALL those tho choose to be buried in the common church land (kisi ka baap ka maal nahi hai)., Ask you church to strike out the part where it tells others that hindus and non christians will go to hell, Ask your church to allow for priests to get married. Ask your church to protest against the priests who rape children and not defend them.

The problem is that its YOU who is obsessed with Hinduism , not me. For a change try and be obsessed with reforms in your Christianity and stop being an ostrich with heads stuck in the sand. Kabhi tho Chutiya panti se bahar nikalkar Hinduism ko bhool ja bosad.

Abey Bhosad... Jo church ko karna hai wo kare....tujhe jo suggestion deni hai de de unko....mera kya jaata hai....

Main toh teri gaaand me ungli karunga hi karunga. Bade dino baad tere jaise bhosad se paala jo pada hai....

Mujhe jahan man karega uski pant utaarunga....chhahe wo hindu ho ya muslim ya christian..... Tum saale so called religious dallon ki yehi problem hai. Koi aaina dikha de to @aand sulag jaati hai tumhari.

Is thread me topic hinduism par tha isiliye bol diya. Kal agar christians ki kisi cheez pe hoga to wahan bhi bolunga. No one can stop me.

LOL.... you were waiting for me to post about child marriages in Christianity while you posted pictures of Hindus ? :lol:

If you are so concerned about such evil practices, first reform your church and Christianity before preaching to others.

Ask your church to allow for divorce. Ask your church to allow for abortion. Ask your church to allow for gay rights. Ask your church to allow for burial of ALL those tho choose to be buried in the common church land (kisi ka baap ka maal nahi hai)., Ask you church to strike out the part where it tells others that hindus and non christians will go to hell, Ask your church to allow for priests to get married. Ask your church to protest against the priests who rape children and not defend them.

The problem is that its YOU who is obsessed with Hinduism , not me. For a change try and be obsessed with reforms in your Christianity and stop being an ostrich with heads stuck in the sand. Kabhi tho Chutiya panti se bahar nikalkar Hinduism ko bhool ja bosad.

yes my grandmother was married at 14 . but things change fast with every generation. i can't imagine girls marrying this early now , it must be rare . specially this generation of india and south asia in general , for most of the indian families the current generation (around 20 years old people) are the first to get college education from their families .

Indian Express article shows that a sizable number of women do get married before the legal age of 18 year; And this trend is prevalent in rural low income areas; Before 1983, legal age to get married was 13 years in India.
And I believe it would be extremely rare occurrence if girls below the age of 10-11 years were betrothed.

yes my grandmother was married at 14 . but things change fast with every generation. i can't imagine girls marrying this early now , it must be rare . specially this generation of india and south asia in general , for most of the indian families the current generation (around 20 years old people) are the first to get college education from their families .

The reason is the same as keeping 18 as the age wen you can VOTE.

Mental growth of the child that will help them make a informed decision.
Your this strange definition of 'Child' is unique to you. And make no sense.
Regarding 'mental growth' to make informed decisions is a subjective matter; and many would argue that age should be 25 or 30 .....; Others would argue that in order to make informed decision such level of education or expertise is require Or still more, this score in IQ test is required; so would you argue that such persons would not be allowed to get married?
Strange, Strange...........

Even as per your link,

the highest concentration of underage unions was in Rajasthan (31.38 per cent).

Here again the children are not allowed to have a conjugal relationship until they are over 18 years. They continue to live in their parents homes.

Rest of the statistics is from West Bengal (29.23 per cent), Jharkhand (27.90 per cent), Bihar (22.99 per cent) and Madhya Pradesh (22.49 per cent).

All of South India, North east India, and large part of North India is absent from this statistics. Since I am not aware of the customs there I cannot comment on it.

In any case, all of these marriages cannot be registered since they do not pass the minimum legal requirement. So they remain unmarried in the eyes of the law and they are legally married only after they reach 18 years of age for women and 21 for men.
Regarding highlighted part, in the low income families in backward/rural areas where under age marriages rites are performed, there is no reason for bride to remain with her parents; Marriages are consummated.
And regarding registration of marriages where marriage rites are performed by a priest, whether such marriages are registered according to state laws don't mean any thing to people. Marriage has taken place for them.

Abey Bhosad... Jo church ko karna hai wo kare....tujhe jo suggestion deni hai de de unko....mera kya jaata hai....

Main toh teri gaaand me ungli karunga hi karunga. Bade dino baad tere jaise bhosad se paala jo pada hai....

Mujhe jahan man karega uski pant utaarunga....chhahe wo hindu ho ya muslim ya christian..... Tum saale so called religious dallon ki yehi problem hai. Koi aaina dikha de to @aand sulag jaati hai tumhari.

Is thread me topic hinduism par tha isiliye bol diya. Kal agar christians ki kisi cheez pe hoga to wahan bhi bolunga. No one can stop me.

Aapki Hindi acchi hai.

Lekin dukh yeh hai ki aap ek madrasi ke saath baat kar rahe hain.

Thoda sambhar piyo. Thodi jeebh mooh ke andar ird gird oopar neeche gol gappe ki tarah ghumao.

Fir kahin jakar uske palle kuch padega.

Cheers, Doc

I have already negated your reference to Manusmriti, Mahabharat and Gautama smirit in my earlier post
Can you please provide the post number? I don't seem to find any.

Unlike islam, Hindu religious practices is not enslaved to its scriptures. A Hindu is free to adapt new practices as long as it is in line with Dharma.

A Smriti is a text that changes with time based on the relevant social, cultural and religious needs. Current smriti is the constitution of India.

Astronomical and at the same time very strange claim has been made by you; please do care to explain.
First, how would you say that a new practice is in line with Dharma; who/which will provide the necessary reference and context if not Scriptures? What a new practice if it is not supported by Scriptures?
Constitution of India, defines a secular state, and set rules and parameters for its conduct. What it has to do as religion, which is an individuals affair, pertaining to his or hers social, cultural and religious needs.

Furthermore, can you provide any support from recognized Hindu theologians/pundits (?) regarding Constitution of India being new Smriti. that would be interesting.

Its a concept islamist like you will find it impossible to understand. That is your problem, not a Hindu problem.
If A Hindu is empowered to decide on its own actions, (good, bad, necessary, evil ....) then this concept is truly unique, and will result in as many faiths as there are Hindus. And you are correct an Islamist like me can understand this.

Explain why polyandry is banned

Strange line of argument; Started with Polygamy to Polyandry....?
Ok, lets follow your rules;
In a polyandry society, one can't know who's who's; Mother is known but father is not. And Human Society is a patriarchal society,(matriarchal experimentation failed in early history) which is dependent on Man's endeavors and man want to maintain his line; a typical mammalian behavior.
May be polyandry is banned in Islam as it don't equate with the nature of Man.

Strange line of argument; Started with Polygamy to Polyandry....?
Ok, lets follow your rules;
In a polyandry society, one can't know who's who's; Mother is known but father is not. And Human Society is a patriarchal society,(matriarchal experimentation failed in early history) which is dependent on Man's endeavors and man want to maintain his line; a typical mammalian behavior.
May be polyandry is banned in Islam as it don't equate with the nature of Man.

With DNA technology you can pin point who is the father. time to amend the Quran to reflect advance in technology. Otherwise your excuse for opposing polyandry sounds like one of a male chauvunist

Why would you support polygamy when there is a surplus of males ?

get out of here mr patel. you couldn't even point out rotherham on the map

whereas your country is known as the rape capital of the world

India does not become a rape capital just because a bunch of pakistanis say
You should try looking in the mirror

For starters Pakistan is the country with the following laws on the books
blood money - a rapist could rape and murder a woman. they could pay off her relatives with blood money and go free
hudood ordnance - where stone to death rape victims in the name of adultery
four witnesses to prove rape

India does not become a rape capital just because a bunch of pakistanis say
You should try looking in the mirror

blood money - a rapist could rape and murder a woman. they could pay off her relatives with blood money and go free
shut up
Wikipedia has a special page just for rapes in India.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_India
Check any foreign news outlet they are all yelling at the top of their lungs that India is the rape capital of the world.

Soon to be the mob lynching capital of the world to

shut up
Wikipedia has a special page just for rapes in India.
Check any foreign news outlet they are all yelling at the top of their lungs that India is the rape capital of the world.

Soon to be the mob lynching capital of the world to

Shut up does not change the unfortunate facts

What does the wiki page prove ?

there is one for land of the pure
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Pakistan

With DNA technology you can pin point who is the father. time to amend the Quran to reflect advance in technology. Otherwise your excuse for opposing polyandry sounds like one of a male chauvunist

Why would you support polygamy when there is a surplus of males ?

Actually,this is funny.
Your line of reasoning gives two impressions;
First, you want polyandry be compulsory practice; so you want Muslims to amend Quran and males not be Chauvinist. So Hindu (of-course Hindu males are not Chauvinist) of India should be practicing Polyandry; Good luck with that and don't forget to establish thousands of DNA testing labs.
You should work tirelessly to get amended the Hindu scriptures, Christian, Jewish Scriptures.

Second, if you want polyandry be a discretionary practice then you must realize that polyandry is found in Western World; female taken more than one lover; commune living; and general result is that polyandry is not sustainable: There are not many takers in free western cultures (Of-course you are free to adopt polyandry as you are not a male chauvinist); reason is in animal DNA.
Polyandry is very rare in animal kingdom, to which Humans belong;

Back
Top Bottom