What's new

Indian woman burnt to death for giving birth to girls

well I believe just prison is not enough ,the ones who are responsible must be sent to stone mines to break stones with hammer for the rest of their lives

They are made to do same kind of stuff in jail. Only thing is he won't get death sentence.

No matter how they make their economy and governance remarkable. If they can't teach their people what 'Humanity' is, or ,the 'Value' of humanity; they'll never come to know the truth of their existence. I condemn this evil act, killing women excruciatingly, just because they don't have hold on the nature to give birth to a boy. Even thinking about her pain at the time of death brings goosebumps to me. May her soul rest in peace and the so called good governance set ablaze the culprit in the same manner.

Damn.......these thing need to stopped....
Morons.....need yo learn its nt woman fault....but man ......
He should set ablaze himself....

56 killed for giving birth to girl child in Pakistan

rape_gen_0_0.jpg

Lahore: Fifty-six women have been killed in Pakistan this year for giving birth to a girl rather than a boy, human rights activist I.A. Rehman was quoted as saying by The Express Tribune on Monday at a symposium here.

“A country where mothers are killed for giving birth to baby girls can’t be called an ethical society,” Rehman said.

From January 2012 to September 2013, there were also 90 acid attacks on women, 72 cases of burning caused by other means, 491 cases of domestic violence, 344 cases of gang rape and 835 cases of violence, he said.

“Young girls are being raped in Pakistan and all we do is shout rather than anything practical,” he said. Rehman said that giving girls and boys equal access to education and introducing a uniform education system for the rich and the poor would bring about positive changes in Pakistan. “It has taken us 62 years to say that education is a basic right,” he said.

Supreme Court Advocate Shamsa Ali said a third of seats in local government should be reserved for women.

56 killed for giving birth to girl child in Pakistan | Deccan Chronicle

Back
Top Bottom