What's new

Indian Wipro is going to buy an american company

I SOOO expected the false sense of smartness. Bro, I have employees like you and your brethren. And my high school passed me with fine scholarships that then sent me to fine schools and then I became a contributor to my country's economy. I didn't come with false degrees from India, or on false documents where Ram is hired and Sham shows up to work. Nor did I cheat in my exams. Whoever thinks Indians are ALL smart needs some serious medication. Out of 1 Billion, I'd guess that the 10% would be smart right (that's 100 million people) and those are the ones who the United States brings to its country for CHEAP LABOR.
Now let's take another analysis. US's population is 330 million. Out of which, 10% of smart people will be......33 million? Damn, shame on you guys. We've ruled the world since the 1900's with ONLY 20 - 33 million smart people (comparing population sample decades ago till what it is till date). So....you have 999 MILLION smart people per your population size and until 15 years ago (before the Americans brought you here), you guys didn't have a clue as to what life would be in the future had IT not kicked off???? I hope you see the comparison and never bring this up again. Because it is actually embarrassing. Always be thankful for what you were given by the land of the free and the home of the brave!!! You are what you are today because of the jobs my countrymen lost and were given to you for cheap labor!

I see your gibberish and wanna be american chest thumping and raise you this. If you are so smart then why is it your community, is so far behind in ( personal incomes, financial assets, professional jobs, household incomes, education ) vs Indian community which is NO 1 in the US?

Let alone the fact that you must really ignorant to say that India is taking away millions of jobs from the US. There is more Indian investment in the US and more dollars flowing into from India that the other way around.

Please return the other 12 million 9 hundred and 40 thousand jobs (out of the 13 million jobs lost in the US). Which were were either sent to India or where workers were replaced by Indians in the US on technical visa

thats competetion my friend...as ur president said...

What my president didn't know was how you guys cheat to get the business and break the laws of his country. He is AWARE of the lobby as everyone complains about China (which is really a small piece of the puzzle) and NO ONE complains about the off-shoring to India (ONE way services related cash flow that NEVER comes back to the US, by both, off-shoring the jobs and by bringing Indians to the US for work). What my president also didn't know was how you guys are brought to the US on business visas and you end up working here under someone's name who does have legal papers. What my president didn't know was that you guys run the largest human trafficking network under the privilege given to you by the US gov't called H1B visa.
What my president also didn't want to bring up or know was the fact that you guys bribe every level in a business to get the business either in the US or off-shore. I've been personally told that I will be given houses in India or off-shore a while ago when I was in the corporate America running a massive organization. So....there are A LOT of things my president didn't know or didn't want to talk about. This is EVERYTHING but competition. It is ILLEGAL business practices!

I SOOO expected the false sense of smartness. Bro, I have employees like you and your brethren. And my high school passed me with fine scholarships that then sent me to fine schools and then I became a contributor to my country's economy. I didn't come with false degrees from India, or on false documents where Ram is hired and Sham shows up to work. Nor did I cheat in my exams. Whoever thinks Indians are ALL smart needs some serious medication. Out of 1 Billion, I'd guess that the 10% would be smart right (that's 100 million people) and those are the ones who the United States brings to its country for CHEAP LABOR.
Now let's take another analysis. US's population is 330 million. Out of which, 10% of smart people will be......33 million? Damn, shame on you guys. We've ruled the world since the 1900's with ONLY 20 - 33 million smart people (comparing population sample decades ago till what it is till date). So....you have 999 MILLION smart people per your population size and until 15 years ago (before the Americans brought you here), you guys didn't have a clue as to what life would be in the future had IT not kicked off???? I hope you see the comparison and never bring this up again. Because it is actually embarrassing. Always be thankful for what you were given by the land of the free and the home of the brave!!! You are what you are today because of the jobs my countrymen lost and were given to you for cheap labor!

US reached hear in about 300 years. they got independence in 1800s while we got independence in 1947 and we have reached hear in just 60 years accuring now american companies. your smart people took 300 years to bring you here ours have done only in 60 years and still doing. There is no doubt Indians are much much smarter than US

I see your gibberish and wanna be american chest thumping and raise you this. If you are so smart then why is it your community, is so far behind in ( personal incomes, financial assets, professional jobs, household incomes, education ) vs Indian community which is NO 1 in the US?

Let alone the fact that you must really ignorant to say that India is taking away millions of jobs from the US. There is more Indian investment in the US and more dollars flowing into from India that the other way around.

Truth hurts bro? You think this would never come out or the average American doesn't know about this? People just don't know what to do. And thanks for the name calling. What I wrote is the truth and nothing but that.
Aren't you the guy who tried to name call me before and tried your best to de-credentialize my posts on the same topic? You were trying to play the 'State Dept' which is funny and it's also illegal to act as such? You're name says ATL in it, so you are in Atlanta....hope you got the point!

There is no doubt Indians are much much smarter than US

It's funny to see how someone who may have a life today and a decent career due to American business ....is calling them less smarter than him. The TRUTH is. WHATEVER you are TODAY....is because of the Smart (or silly in your opinion) Americans.
Your country would be in the same sh*t hole it was in till 1995....had the Americans didn't ask you to provide cheap labor.
300 years or 60 years. The bottom line is....you are WHERE you are TODAY because of the flag seen under my screen name. Thanks to the land of the free and the home of the brave!!

It's interesting to see how my post about the Indian business practices has lit up a fire under the Indian community's a**. Truth does hurt. Ya'll keep trolling alright!

Truth hurts bro? You think this would never come out or the average American doesn't know about this? People just don't know what to do. And thanks for the name calling. What I wrote is the truth and nothing but that.
Aren't you the guy who tried to name call me before and tried your best to de-credentialize my posts on the same topic? You were trying to play the 'State Dept' which is funny and it's also illegal to act as such? You're name says ATL in it, so you are in Atlanta....hope you got the point!

Have you been allowed 30 mins on the computer from Nurse Hatchet at the mental institution? you claim that 13 million jobs from Americans were taken away by Indians, just pure nonsense and now you go about some state dept gibberish. yeah I'm from Atlanta...too far from the cage they have you holed up in. what's next on your agenda? shock therapy session with your orderly's?

lol...Another Pakistani chest thumping behind American flag to satisfy his ego....:rofl:

Good job comrade...:enjoy:

Btw @orangzaib would u care to explain the reason for opening a year old thread otherthan chest thumping...:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's funny to see how someone who may have a life today and a decent career due to American business ....is calling them less smarter than him. The TRUTH is. WHATEVER you are TODAY....is because of the Smart (or silly in your opinion) Americans.
Your country would be in the same sh*t hole it was in till 1995....had the Americans didn't ask you to provide cheap labor.
300 years or 60 years. The bottom line is....you are WHERE you are TODAY because of the flag seen under my screen name. Thanks to the land of the free and the home of the brave!!

It's interesting to see how my post about the Indian business practices has lit up a fire under the Indian community's a**. Truth does hurt. Ya'll keep trolling alright!

My friend, we understand completely pain of a Pakistani waving American flag. Response of a Pakistani, be it in their own native or in America or anywhere else, will be quite similar to how you responded here.. No surprises there at all!!

Cheap labor, or business practice is what made China what it is today so what's wrong if India does the same. It's business dear genius and trust me no one runs a charity when doing business. The cheap labor is used because it helps and if it does not then smart ones can pull back all the ones sent over. So dear smart Pakistani American, tell us is it possible? May be you could use your sub-continental smartness to pass on your great understanding of Indian business practices to others and enlighten them. May be you can also show them the availability of the cheap labor in your own country. May be that can help people in your root country to be occupied with other things then those which keep them occupied as of today.

Btw, do you hold similar views on the cheap labor in China too? This is your test..

You really are speaking some rubbish can I just say I worked with a firm which sold accounts solutions who had hired a Indian worker from India because he had the necessary IT skills needed to implement the project now this worker was later head hunted by Bank of America because the skills he had you just can't find anywhere there is a shortage of such skills.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-11-07/outsourcing/34971797_1_skilled-workforce-face-shortage-nasscom

You really are speaking some rubbish can I just say I worked with a firm which sold accounts solutions who had hired a Indian worker from India because he had the necessary IT skills needed to implement the project now this worker was later head hunted by Bank of America because the skills he had you just can't find anywhere there is a shortage of such skills.

US continues to face shortage of IT skills: Nasscom - Times Of India

leave him bruv......he is just another wanna be american....LoLz

What my president didn't know was how you guys cheat to get the business and break the laws of his country. He is AWARE of the lobby as everyone complains about China (which is really a small piece of the puzzle) and NO ONE complains about the off-shoring to India (ONE way services related cash flow that NEVER comes back to the US, by both, off-shoring the jobs and by bringing Indians to the US for work). What my president also didn't know was how you guys are brought to the US on business visas and you end up working here under someone's name who does have legal papers. What my president didn't know was that you guys run the largest human trafficking network under the privilege given to you by the US gov't called H1B visa.
What my president also didn't want to bring up or know was the fact that you guys bribe every level in a business to get the business either in the US or off-shore. I've been personally told that I will be given houses in India or off-shore a while ago when I was in the corporate America running a massive organization. So....there are A LOT of things my president didn't know or didn't want to talk about. This is EVERYTHING but competition. It is ILLEGAL business practices!

looks like your president dntknow quite a lot..u must warn him...u've written a long comment like ethics and all...but i'd like to point one thing...if all these are giving bribes...then who are taking them???russians or europeans????

yeah yeah watever..ur all doing it for free...protecting the world and all....we paid u for what ever you did..may be you forgot abt the sanctions america laid on india...

Thanks to you guys giving us 'the Americans' some jobs. Please return the other 12 million 9 hundred and 40 thousand jobs (out of the 13 million jobs lost in the US). Which were were either sent to India or where workers were replaced by Indians in the US on technical visa or where the Americans were laid off. All during 2004 - 2010!!!

It's amazing what lobby and greed can do. A thank you to our leaders for squashing our economy and driving millions of Americans out of their homes so that the Indian companies can get those $$$ and buy American companies in return!!! Can I be more thankful for the sixty thousand jobs you gave to my country men?

Jo tera hai wo tera hai, Jo mera hai wo bhi tera hai?? (what ever yours is yours, what ever mine is also yours) ... Good attitude..

Son, You sell us cheaper product, we sell you cheaper labors. If you really want those job back, kindly take away your PepsiCo, Coca-Cola, GM, GE , HLL out of our country. These American company also taking Rupees from us..

We Indian are not Haram-khor, We earn our living out of hard work. You are selling your product , we are selling our skills. You close our Skill business, we will close your product business..

AGREE????

@ OP. stop the retarded chest thumping, you are making us look bad. 150m$ is ridiculously small.

Indian Roots, American Soil: Adding Value to U.S. Economy and Society - YouTube

we were enemy before your 9/11. We are here because of our reforms, not because of you. get out of delusion. Our economy is agriculture driven not because of jobs in US. it hardly matters to us. Do you believe we will be interested in becoming your friend/ally after seeing what you have done to pakistan which is your friend/ally???

Your president was in Delhi some time ago begging us to become your ally. We said have some sh!t on your face. he went back quietly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom