What's new

Indian Weapon Hunger ..

Some people have way too much free time on their hands.

oh little angel,, you know very well, please read every day news paper and watch tv, you should get all answers..
btw how old are you? that's creepy man.
I do read news everyday, and I don't like what going on in your country about the whole thing with TTP. Hope you guys make it out of it soon. A stable neighbor is good for us.
Anyway, about the low quality of our military products, can you provide some link from all the 'every day news and tv' you watch, cause nothing of such sort have come to my attention.

Some people have way too much free time on their hands.
It's nice to show some of these guys their places from time to time and it is entertaining to troll em when you are bored.

waste of bandwith. World's 4th strongest military nation needs lessons from a dailymotion vid.

Thinking of failymotion, that site does have a good collection of mujras.Nida chaudhry is good.:D

So what you want?
@Koovie already gave necessary reply.
Too much care about India.What about your soldiers equipment fighting against TTP?
Friend we are too different than Pakistan.
You are not in our league.

Ohh poor too much care about India:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:.
You can swallow such BS and can sleep wel:sleep:l.But things are very different .We have our own methods to tackle all this issue.We dont have any problem in arms dealing .It is our money So what you want?.
Please spend sometime for your own nation.

Really????
So you were in charge of our industry.
We are the one who started economic reforms and then start military modernisation only after 2005.
You know nothing about our Pak Army.And everything you said is meaningless.Emotional:p:p:p

You know nothing about our Pak Army.And everything you said is meaningless.Emotional:p:p:p
Compare pakistan with INDIA in any global standard in poverty whether it's HDI, GNI, per capita india is much head that of your poor country.

yes - some peoples have too much time for covering their weaknesses, its unbelievable why you can't accept truth…..
Do you guys even open the front page of your daily newspapers for e.g. - dawn etc. If so, don't you feel that there is something seriously wrong with your country? I mean 90% of the news are either about someone killing someone or planning to kill, for some reason and sad thing is that most of these are your own country men. So, instead of expressing too much concern about Indian poor who clearly will some way or the other benefit from the development and eventually come out of their poverty, i think that you guys need to introspect and start some good discussions which will be helpful for your country.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Laughable video, even more laughable comment from you.

Your claims are so idiotic and moronic that it hurts... total ignorance and lack of education on this matter.

Poor infantry gear:
MKU_Bullet_Proof_Jackets.jpg

Military and Armed Forces Equipment Manufacturer - MKU

Non existing Indian AR`s
qpeu.jpg

CqClKNb.jpg

Non existing Indian tanks

Arjun%2BMark-II%2BMBT.jpg

Arjun_tank_-_main.jpg

Non existing Indian fighter plane:

That is indeed a lot of stuff. :tup:

Indigenous production is a beautiful thing, not only from a nationalist viewpoint, but from an economic and technological viewpoint.

“More than 60 years after becoming a republic and 50 years after the debacle with China, the opaque Indian defense production establishment does not produce high quality clothing and personal inventory items like boots, let alone a suitable rifle for a one million army, or tanks and aircraft.”

who created this garbage video. :girl_wacko:

Compare pakistan with INDIA in any global standard in poverty whether it's HDI, GNI, per capita india is much head that of your poor country.
Ooooo
Suicide rate is higher in your country, rape is common thing,extremism is part of your politics,vulgarity is called art:D:D
See this that's why I m happy with my poverty. We don't wanna progress like you, yakk:p:p:p

Ooooo
Suicide rate is higher in your country, rape is common thing,extremism is part of your politics,vulgarity is called art:D:D
See this that's why I m happy with my poverty. We don't wanna progress like you, yakk:p:p:p

well said…. :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom