What's new

“INDIAN WATER TERRORISM”

No , actually natural flow of water has been stopped by some of these dams.

Keep telling yourself.

Although I would earnestly advise you to evacuate your friends and family to an area at least a hundred miles from the flow of water before you bomb the dams. ;)

opening gates of dam and sending extra amount of water to trouble someone is one thing.

Am talking about the natural flow of water which exists from thousands of years and has been interrupted by these dams.

opening gates of dam and sending extra amount of water to trouble someone is one thing.

Am talking about the natural flow of water which exists from thousands of years and has been interrupted by these dams.

I am surprised you are still not getting it. If opening flood gates can flood 20% of your country, imagine bombing them. That will dwarf all of Pakistan's present problems.

I am surprised you are still not getting it. If opening flood gates can flood 20% of your country, imagine bombing them. That will dwarf all of Pakistan's present problems.

Our focus is to restore natural flow of waters , peacefully if possible or otherwise.

Our focus is to restore natural flow of waters , peacefully if possible or otherwise.

Dams aren't buildings. Taking then out is not as easy as you thing. Adding Indian military capabilities (vis-a-vis Pakistan) to the picture makes any attempt on the dams "mission impossible". Since the IWT exists, you can try going into international courts & get them to agree with you. If you can't convince anyone about your claims, tough! You then have to factor in the point that the story about India stealing your waters is just that; a story!

Pakistan should have thought about the geography during Partition. Tough luck.

Back
Top Bottom