What's new

Indian village bans girls from using cell phones

one wonder if Pakistani nojawans across the border using kabootars to send their mobile no. across the border has been the reason behind the ban-
there were such kabootars arrested by indians in the past- :coffee:-

We condemn such backward thinking. These foolish people just shoot their mouths of and make us a laughing stock

does hindu religion prohibits females using phones

Here comes the famous one ie bringing "Religion" in it.

You ignorant it has nothing to do with religion... i am sure situation in Pakistan is no different so is Islam responsible for it?

one wonder if Pakistani nojawans across the border using kabootars to send their mobile no. across the border has been the reason behind the ban-
there were such kabootars arrested by indians in the past- :coffee:-

To fir aap 'tamatar' ki tarha lal kyu ho rahe hai? ;)

If we were a semi-authoritarian state, these scum Khaps would have been cleansed off.

Imagine how much of a relief to the girls it would be of the state if security forces enter these villages in plain clothes and snuff out these pathetic losers called Khaps. :angry:

What can i say, other than the 'curse of democracy'? Where everyone's view counts, no matter how intellectually crippled they are. :angry:

does hindu religion prohibits females using phones

Khaps don't have anything to do with the Hindu faith, mate. We have majority Hindu population here in Sikkim (Gurkhas and many such communities :D) who are more open minded than even many westerners.

It is just that this Khap mentality is a pathetic state mentality of Haryana. The situation of women there is atrocious due to the bull-headedness of their male society.

This is one reason why I personally dislike Haryana; no respect for women.

Dont try to shy away from discussing the topic by bringing Pakistan into it.
That MP was opposed by all of us.

anyway the ban from Indian panchayat is the same voice of elected Indian MP

What do u want us to say? that we condone these actions??

No individual in a stable state o mind would perpetuate such intellectual blasphemy.

Hang em by there thumbs.:angry:

Haryana has the most skewd Sex ratios in the country,theres a reason fr tht.

Khaps don't have anything to do with the Hindu faith, mate. We have majority Hindu population here in Sikkim (Gurkhas and many such communities :D) who are more open minded than even many westerners.
It is just that this Khap mentality is a pathetic state mentality of Haryana. The situation of women there is atrocious due to the bull-headedness of their male society.
This is one reason why I personally dislike Haryana; no respect for women.

Sometimes i wonder, if there were any 'Khaps' in this part of India (Bengal, specially north Bengal and Sikkim), how badly they'd have been beaten by the local population?

This is because of some noughty babloos' shabbos and cheap call rates :D

How big are kitchens in India that the women need cell phones to communicate?
oh wow....major facepalm
poke.gif
jewverine

I still LOLed :D

How big are kitchens in India that the women need cell phones to communicate?

I second that..... no valid reason for Indian women to have mobile phone in kitchen or any where in the house. :undecided:

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom