What's new

Indian village bans girls from using cell phones

How big are kitchens in India that the women need cell phones to communicate?

Hahaha! :lol:

Ever since our economic and construction boom started, our apartment designs are going the international way; spacious and luxurious.

Whenever you visit India, just check out the city of Gurgaon in Haryana and Greater Noida in Uttar Pradesh. The latter even has a formula one racing course.

But on a serious note, the Khap panchayats (or local village leaders in Haryana state) make Taliban look mild dacoits. However, they don't use religious scriptures (as there are none that support such madness) and instead use their "manliness" to subdue women into being obedient robots.

Dude girls in India have less value than a shoe.

They are burned alive with their dead husbands and are forced to live in hiding if they are declared bad omen by a pundit.

India's unwanted girls

You people have really not come out of the Medieval era, haven't you?

Good thing the partition happened.

Hahaha! :lol:

Ever since our economic and construction boom started, our apartment designs are going the international way; spacious and luxurious.

Whenever you visit India, just check out the city of Gurgaon in Haryana and Greater Noida in Uttar Pradesh. The latter even has a formula one racing course.

But on a serious note, the Khap panchayats (or local village leaders in Haryana state) make Taliban look mild dacoits. However, they don't use religious scriptures (as there are none that support such madness) and instead use their "manliness" to subdue women into being obedient robots.

ha ha ha ........

Do you know the difference between a penthouse and an apartment.

By the time you destroy your old rickety living structures and have spacious and luxurious apartments or even houses that big, qiyamat aa hi jaegi.

ha ha ha ..... a phuddu upstart Indian and nothing else.

Sometimes i wonder, if there were any 'Khaps' in this part of India (Bengal, specially north Bengal and Sikkim), how badly they'd have been beaten by the local population?

Toasted if you ask me! :P

The reason people tolerate them in that state is because of a perverse so-called culture in the villages of Haryana that some elitists don't want to stop.

I was once stuck in the outskirts of Hissar and tried to ask a girl (accompanies by a male somebody) passing by on how to get to the city.

The guy's reaction was like I jumped at that girl with other intentions. He slapped her in front of me and they both walked away.

I was like: what the fck!? :blink:

Not a big issue ..they cant make law for anyone else ..court ,police and district authorities will take needful action ...but on lighter note a mobile in girls hand is like a bone in dog's mouth ...

You guys are girl less dudes!

Good that after partition, girls got to live longer than what in today's India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom