What's new

Indian version of the 1962 Sino-India war

like most Chinese,I m an atheist,I don't hate you.I come here to have fun:cheesy: Indians may hate China,but to most Chinese people,India is just a far away irrelevant country to China.we care mare about what's going on in Japan,Korea and US.

why atheist?

Since my joining in this forum almost every Indian blamed themselves for the unfortunate event of 1962.What new editions we are getting here?

1962 was a big wake up call for India. The war shows that China is prepared for conflict, over a land dispute. Anyway, I hope there is no future wars between China and India, or else, a nuclear attack on both nations, resulting in MAD. (Mutual Assured Destruction)

Oh we are despicable?

Who started the foward policy pal? Yea that right, it was Nehru.

Don't try to deny something you know damn well was the fault of the Indian government's forward policy.

If there was no forward policy, we wouldn't give two hoots about India. Our policy was to repel the Indian forward policy.

The forward policy was initiated only after India realized that China had constructed the road so he is correct in what he is saying.

Whenever Indian conquer, the land become shitt. Even Goan hate Indian. Goan is 100%, civilized by portuguese. Unfortunately, Indians do not like to see anything good. Hindus are full of shitt and they like to destroy all virtues.

Every minorities in India hated Hindus. I repost the below from a website.

Just for the record, the Goans were and continue to remain unhappy about India’s occupation of their land.

If India’s ‘liberation’ was in any way legal, then so was what Hitler did to the Jews and Pol Pot to his countrymen.

The following are a list of people who seriously have a problem with Hindus and their oppressive regime:

1) Northeastern peoples: Who want’s to be known as a ‘chinky’? Who want’s their women raped and stereotyped as loose? Why should these people love India? They rightfully deserve independence or deserve to be merged with China. What good are the Hindus doing them?

2) Sikhs: It’s a well-known fact that Nehru promised these people freedom from India. Just like he did for Goa. He lied – a common Hindu ‘strategy’. Since independence, the Sikhs have been murdered and killed and forced to serve the Hindus. Research the 1984 anti-Sikh riots instigated by Hindus to get a glimpse of what this is about. They continue to fight for their freedom. Research – The Khalistan Movement.

3) Kashmir: Every Indian knows that Kashmir doesn’t belong to India. Typical Indian strategy – create a religious problem where there isn’t one, then say Hindus are being oppressed – then walk in and destroy the indigenous peoples while encouraging native Hindus from India to settle there. The same strategy was used in Goa.

4) Lower Caste Hindus: Interestingly enough, the group with the biggest issues against Hindus are their own lower castes. Many are now converting to Christianity (this pisses of the upper castes who won’t give them a fighting chance at a decent life but want them to remain lower caste slaves) or even Islam (Maybe this is a better option for them?) Research ‘Lower Caste Oppression’

5) Groups of organized militia throughout central, eastern and western India known as the Naxalites: These people are disgruntled villagers of every religion who have decided to throw off the shackles of a nation that does nothing for them and fight for their own independence. They are communist and often resort to Violence. A few weeks ago over 100 (!!!!) policemen were killed by them. Research the ‘Naxalite movement’.

6) South Indian Tamils: For decades, these people have been fighting for independence from India. They rightly claim that India has forced cultural attitudes, an official north Indian language, etc. while doing little to educate or help the people. Interestingly enough, it is the Catholic Church that has and continues to play an influential role in educating the poor here, caring for the sick, dying and homeless and helping people in general live decent lives. The Christians are hated for this.
Research the ‘Tamil Eelam’ movement.

7) Muslims: India is 14% Muslim as per the latest government records. Every 5-10 years since independence, Hindus have organized (with the support of the government) genocides against different pockets of Muslims. Hindus do not let Muslims settle in their areas and cut off supplies of water, food, medical supplies, etc. to ghettos where Muslims live. Naturally, an entire generation of Muslim youth are now awakening to a world where everyone hates them and in some parts (research Gujarat Muslim Genocide 2002) EVERY MUSLIM FAMILY has lost at least one family member. How would you feel if this happened to you?

8) Christians: Last, and certainly the least since they’re the smallest and most helpless minority, the Hindus have now begun attacking us – the Christians. They allege forced conversion of Hindus – a laughable allegation. Christians have had to face genocides in Orissa in 2008 and Karnataka, Goa and Madhya Pradesh more recently. Interestingly, each of these states were run by the Hindutva fascist BJP government which directly advocates the killing of minorities and the imperialist expansion of India’s territory. Research ‘Hindus killing Christians’.

Hindus – Do you still wonder why India is such a F*****G mess?

Readers – Don’t fool yourself – Hinduism will spread in your country and then attack you using the freedom and liberties you’ve bestowed upon them. Do no underestimate the hate of the Hindu. You will be sorry that you did.

Whenever Indian conquer, the land become shitt. Even Goan hate Indian. Goan is 100%, civilized by portuguese. Unfortunately, Indians do not like to see anything good. Hindus are full of shitt and they like to destroy all virtues.

what did Hindus do to Singapore ? are you not satisfied with your comfortable life in Singapore ? there are many Hindus in Singapore , Little India is one of the most vibrant neighborhoods , how come you became so acerbic and frustrated ? oh no.. you too are a sadistic Pakistani posing as a citizen of some-other nation.

singapore_08.jpg

we LOST the war because of our unpreparedness and lack of vision , we don't take it as a military or territorial defeat , we take it as a defeat of our belief and vision of a peaceful and progressive Asia , we lost the war in ideology , that China is a partner and friends , that thousands of years of our shared peaceful relationship would shape the next century , we lost the war because Nehru failed in pushing our vision forward , what followed was a huge military build up and an environment of suspicion and above all strained relations with another neighbour. sadly it continues today.
Although the dispute of South Tibet came from historical issue, still wish both India and China government can solve it by the PEACE & WISE.

Although the dispute of South Tibet came from historical issue, still wish both India and China government can solve it by the PEACE & WISE.

Thanks for showing this rare sense of sanity and dignity.

You are another servant of white people, so much love for Portuguese colonialism. :lol: Majority of Goans are Hindus.

this is weird .. last time they used these words they back-stabbed us...

Time do not permit us to douse into the details of 1962's events. But I strongly disagree with this word back stabbing. We,Indians had enough chances to avert the events which started at the dawn of 20th October.We had enough opportunity to dodge the military humiliation that we faced during the war if our civilian leaders and military brass showed little bit of wisdom and synchronization with ground realities.

Total BS.

No point arguing with people that completely ignore facts.

And what is not a BS?

The only genuine thing is what my signature says.

No piece of land belongs to anyone on this earth except they who can conquer or defend it.

I don't know whether Chinese are angels but if they are angels, they will cease to exist. It may offend you, disappoint you but it is the reality we have to live with. But I think Chinese are not angels because they are still alive.

I am not saying Indian are angels either. Nobody is an angel. Had India been so powerful, it would have already conquered all its neighbors. Indian king Asoka built an empire because he was no angel.

This is called political realism. This is what Chinese don't understand and play the role of a victim crying a river.

The ancient Indian strategist Kautilya was the most pragmatic political realist and his thoughts are still practiced by India and other countries in their foreign policies.

Because of its harsh political pragmatism, the Arthashastra has often been compared to Machiavelli's The Prince.

Is there any other book that talks so openly about when using violence is justified? When assassinating an enemy is useful? When killing domestic opponents is wise? How one uses secret agents? When one needs to sacrifice one's own secret agent? How the king can use women and children as spies and even assassins? When a nation should violate a treaty and invade its neighbor? Kautilya — and to my knowledge only Kautilya — addresses all those questions. In what cases must a king spy on his own people? How should a king test his ministers, even his own family members, to see if they are worthy of trust? When must a king kill a prince, his own son, who is heir to the throne? How does one protect a king from poison? What precautions must a king take against assassination by one's own wife? When is it appropriate to arrest a troublemaker on suspicion alone? When is torture justified? At some point, every reader wonders: Is there not one question that Kautilya found immoral, too terrible to ask in a book? No, not one. And this is what brings a frightful chill. But this is also why Kautilya was the first great, unrelenting political realist.

Arthashastra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When a lion wants to mate with a lioness which has cubs, do you know what the lion does? It kills all the cubs so that their mother becomes available for sex to him.

We are predators, we hunt each other, kill each other and eat each other so that we can survive. If you are not a predator, then you are a prey. Either you kill or be killed. A soldier realizes this better than anyone else in the battlefield.

We all are criminals. Do you think a police officer is not a criminal? He is a criminal and he also commits crimes like murder, rape, extortion but the difference between him and a street thug is that the latter does not have the licence to commit crimes and hide them away from public notice like the police officer. I don't know about China but this is what happens in free societies.

Listen, Tibet will become an Indian territory if India conquers it, similarly Arunachal will become Chinese land if China conquers it. Here no idealist melodrama works. What works here is might is right.

So, no point of dragging history in establishing claims. China will claim anything manufacturing its own logic, so will India. Now what matters is who comes out as the loser and who comes out as the winner in the end.

This is why I said:

No piece of land belongs to anyone on this earth except they who can conquer or defend it.

And who does not want expansion? Who doesn't want to grow bigger and bigger?

Only dead entities.

Anything alive or living wants to expand its territory. Even virus expands its territory, let alone human beings.

@Lux de Veritas,

Whatever you said is true. But I request you to see this from the perspective of political realism. Have you read Kautilya's Arthashastra? Please read and your perception will change.

If you look at all the Indian conquests and expansion from a different angle, they will become justified to you. If you reject conquests and expansion, then I might ask you why did Homo Sapiens conquered the lands inhabited by Niendethals, Homo Erectus etc? These archaic species became extinct because of Homo Sapiens who expanded at the cost of other species which mean all the flora and fauna.

One's rise comes at the cost of another's demise. This is universal truth.

Nienderthals, Homo Erectus and Homo Florensiensis could not win the battle for existence and so they were gone.

A band of Aryans conquered South Asia because the natives could not defeat them. Now, if you can't conquer others, if you can't even defend yourself, don't blame others. A tiger will attack a deer because a tiger is meant to do that and if the deer can't escape, is it the fault of the tiger to attack it? Doesn't the tiger have the right to survive as much as the deer has? Why do you have to kill a cow so that you can eat beef? You are emotional, you need to be pragmatic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom