What's new

indian trust bangladesh most

Humans share trust base relationships with their friends with foes its a mute point.:closed:

Wow... 14% of Indians think that India should have a "great deal of trust" in Pakistan?

Which Indians are those 14%?

Maybe it's an irony or just a coincidence, percentage of Indian muslim population is very close to that number. :D

Hmm, but I dont trust any bengali with my fish :D, BDeshis are no exception.

Bengali and Bangladeshi are different.

As if Bangladeshis gives a damn about what dadas from across the border thinks. They are still living in the fantasy world of Akhand Bharat and haven't accepted BD as a country. U can see their ignorant whining & self-made perception about Bangladeshis which is reflected in GOI and its traditional habit of nose-poking.

I find these Indians funny. They burn inside when they see that Bangladesh wants nothing to do with the 'great' Bharat, they hate it that the Bangladeshis identity is based on Islam, jealousy is a disease. Contrary to popular belief most Bangladeshis in the UK don't even like being associated with Indians, now I've said it all these Indians are gonna be like "denying your heritage". Bangladeshis do not even utter a word about Indians in their household even though we share a common border, unfortunately.

Why do these Indians come in to Bangladeshi/Pakistani posts which are irrelevant to them or their country?

Back
Top Bottom