What's new

Indian troops & PLA faceoff at Ladakh

Listen carefully as Indian soldier says 'dekho cheeni wale darke bhag rahe hain' which translates to 'see chinese soldiers are retreating back of fear'

This shows Indian army is intercepting every Chinese patrol that intrudes into our territory which is why China has been unable to camp inside our side of LAC.

This shows Indian army is intercepting every Chinese patrol that intrudes into our territory which is why China has been unable to camp inside our side of LAC.
both retreating not the only Chinese and where Indian says that LOOK CHINESE IS RETREATING BECAUSE OF FEAR, I WATCH ALL YOUR CLIPS

Chinese move on too Indian occupied territory. The indians are applauding "Chinese restraint". India is a paper tiger. Thanks for showing "restraint" to Pakistan, after dropping bombs near your HQ.

Lol someone standing 200 meters away can say whatever they want,its of no value. Would have been an real act of valour if said face to face. Nevertheless these teeny weeny gestures do please our Indian friends"CHOTI CHOTI KHUSHIAN".

Choto Choti Khusiyho me hi hum Khush hai Bhijaan.
China se... Choti si Khushi 67 me mili .... Choti si khusi 2017 me mili. Choti si khushi 2020 me mili.

Chalta hai apne ko.

But you guys used it better in 71.

https://womenintheworld.com/2016/03...-of-bangladeshs-liberation-war-being-ignored/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/worldv...-bangladesh-cannot-hide-history/#2a5a134e16df

Girls from as young as 8 years old to 75-year-old grandmothers were abducted and held in Pakistani military barracks where they were subjected to mass rape, often followed by mass murder. Women Under Siege also cites interviews with survivors who describe how young girls were “strapped to green banana trees and repeatedly gang-raped. A few weeks later, they were strapped to the same trees and hacked to death.”

You do know that the above sources are dubious made up stories by rabidly anti-Pakistani indians/bangladeshis. If there was ANY truth to the above, indians/bengalis would have presented the evidence to the War Crimes Tribunal at the Hague. The fact that they did not says it all.

I doubt our Pakistani friends will be happy to see these "Peaceful" talks between Indo-Chinese soldiers.

They desperately wanted the Chinese to Hit out India, but this was far far worse that Doklam.

Honestly it dosent really matter

But all of this is good for us

We of course support our Chinese friends against our Indian enemies

I expect increased Chinese support to us to screw India, I think China understands that the best way to control India is to support Pakistan keep the barrel of a gun firmly pressed against India's temple

You do know that the above sources are dubious made up stories by rabidly anti-Pakistani indians/bangladeshis. If there was ANY truth to the above, indians/bengalis would have presented the evidence to the War Crimes Tribunal at the Hague. The fact that they did not says it all.

Forbes.com is dubious. Fine.

But, Ask your self what was the Truth or your Desire to search fr Truth or Present the Truth when u posted and Trolled with that ( NAKED ) Image in the First place ?

Last edited:
After losing 5 kms of land taking a harsh beating from Chinese 1.2 billion bhartis need that cream :lol:

The Chinese humiliated you in a crystal clear way just like in the day light we taught you a lesson on 27th February 2019.
They captured Indian Land there is a proof of that . And drenched your soldiers in blood by beating them ,also proved by pics.
You have no proof ,you post videos like above to heal your wounds.
Period...

This stuff is great of bakhts

Random videos or pics, no before or after or context

I think Indian military is more concerned about keeping up the delusions for the Indian public then reality

Forbes.com is dubious. Fine.

But, Ask your self what was the Truth or your Desire to search fr Truth or Present the Truth when u posted and Trolled with that ( NAKED ) Image in the First place ?

It is if the author is an indian or bengali writing about Pakistan. If it were true, where is the evidence and why not present it to the International War Crimes tribunal at the Hague?

This stuff is great of bakhts

Random videos or pics, no before or after or context

I think Indian military is more concerned about keeping up the delusions for the Indian public then reality

EXACTLY!!!!!!.........indians ONLY care about how they are perceived NOT about the TRUTH or reality.

Choto Choti Khusiyho me hi hum Khush hai Bhijaan.
China se... Choti si Khushi 67 me mili .... Choti si khusi 2017 me mili. Choti si khushi 2020 me mili.

Chalta hai apne ko.

You forgot to mention 2 more Choti Khushiya... Sikkim and Arunachal merger against Dragon wish....

Choti khushiya are more common in our western neighborhood... like shooting down one vintage fighter and celebrate surprise day.... and then when someone deprives their Badi Badi khushiya on 5th August then cry like a woman in front of the whole world....

lets wait when a new video of some indian soldier comes up regarding not enough ration for the soldiers and soldiers working at the houses of the officers.
images

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom