What's new

Indian trial of Felani’s killers: Political gimmick to save AL

This is a sad incident but I simply don't see any case by Bangladeshis here. Granted that shooting of a young girl is extraordinarily tragic (tragic but probably justifiable) and the loss of such a life a tragedy but she was crossing an heavily guarded fence. While I would very much have preferred that this hadn't ended this way, I simply cannot understand people in BD pretending that they have some ground here. Bangladeshis must stop looking like all they want to do is support criminal & illegal activities as if it a right. That is a worse image to have than one for being aggressive in the patrolling of the IB.

BNP voices concern at India

THURSDAY, 12 SEPTEMBER 2013 AUTHOR / SOURCE: UNB E-mailPrintPDF

Dhaka, Sept 11: Opposition BNP on Wednesday voiced deep concern over the India’s plan to fly unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), popularly known as drones, on the sky along the Bangladesh border.

In a statement, BNP acting secretary general Mirza Fakhrul Islam Alamgir said, “BNP and the country’s people are deeply concerned over the reports that the Indian plan to introduce unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) or drones along Bangladesh frontier.”

“It’s amount to a threat to Bangladesh’s independence and sovereignty. If such a plan is implemented, peace and stability will be jeopardized. It’s also tantamount to intervention in the neighbouring country,” the statement added.

The BNP spokesman said after the India’s failure to stop BSF’s firing, the killing of Bangladeshis after abduction or through torture, the deployment of drones is an ill-motivated plan. “It’ll complicate the situation further.”

He also said the Indian Express’ report on the deployment of drones along Bangladesh’s border is disgraceful for the country’s people. “We strongly condemn and protest it.”

Meanwhile, Dhaka has sought explanation from New Delhi about its plan to fly UAVs along the Bangladesh border. “We’ve officially taken (this) up with the Indian authorities seeking a clarification on it,” Shameem Ahsan, director general (external publicity) of the Foreign Ministry, said on Tuesday.

Indian Express, an Indian daily, on Monday published a report that said India’s Border Security Force (BSF) would soon deploy the drones along the borders with neighbours -Bangladesh and Pakistan - to strengthen the vigil.

Sure indians will not see case but response our choice.

Boycott indian product and services.

Boycott Airtel in Bangladesh

Since BD is not capable of shooting Indian Drones, but taking photographs. I think boycotting Indian products is the most practical, peaceful and effective way of protest.

1185408_670223429657540_1971054103_n.jpg

Since BD is not capable of shooting Indian Drones, but taking photographs. I think boycotting Indian products is the most practical, peaceful and effective way of protest.

Bro allowing them to violate our airspace at their wimp will only embolden them. Its simply no option for us. They R not US and never will be, thus it doesn't make sense for us to allow them cross all limits. Shooting junk out of the sky should not bear any significant hurdles for BD in both military and Intl diplomatic POV. But I know what U are saying is that our military has been half-destroyed and awami scums are in power. Sad but true. :hitwall:

If one take a look in Bangladeshi media carefully, Bangladeshis indeed do give two fcuks about the Felani incident. It's not just on PDF.
And how is that possible? When all the channels are run by pro AL and monitored by gov.Do you know what Shamim Osman did recently? Have you seen it in news?last couple of weeks there are pictures of AL careers carrying CHAPATI openly in various part of the country. Have you seen any news about that on TV?

If one take a look in Bangladeshi media carefully, Bangladeshis indeed do give two fcuks about the Felani incident. It's not just on PDF.

People may not have way to express it and media already runs by shahbagi type, but deep resentment is there. BNP as main opposition utterly failed to show their responsibility on national issue. Because you live in elitist domain, you would not know sentiment of general mass.

We dont need anymore illegal muslims in India, so please keep the trash to yourself... Good job BSF...

Back
Top Bottom