What's new

INDIAN TRAVELER IN CHINA TALKS ABOUT WHY CHINA IS SO DEVELOPED ?

Sure, tell that to @beijingwalker , he quote this Indian dude
There is a recent shift in recognizing chinese online troll behavior across social media platforms.

They have now given up comparing to US, instead recognized troll accounts seem to troll India instead of USA.

Its an interesting change in tone.

INDIAN TRAVELER IN CHINA TALKS ABOUT WHY CHINA IS SO DEVELOPED ?​

Don't understand what he is saying though...

He actually does not say in Hindi about China developed, fake title in english.

There is a recent shift in recognizing chinese online troll behavior across social media platforms.

They have now given up comparing to US, instead recognized troll accounts seem to troll India instead of USA.

Its an interesting change in tone.

He actually does not say in Hindi about China developed, fake title in english.
They probably ran out of white shill......

They probably ran out of white shill......
rates for their paid shills for white skin are running out.

too much of xidick piss for these wumao is injurious for health. that should be warning sign for each of their wumao posts.

rates for their paid shills for white skin are running out.

too much of xidick piss for these wumao is injurious for health. that should be warning sign for each of their wumao posts.
What can I say, it gonna cost them way more than 50c per post...

Still a noticeable white man inferiority syndrome is apparent.

The opium wars' humiliation seems to have got ingrained into their genes.
lol

In terms of the treatment of Modi outside of India. The world is not India, where you oppressed minorities. The BJP and Modi's Hindutva goons do this, but she forgot she was in Holland, not India. It is a violent response to her hindutva mindset, and good luck to her if she continues to spew racist slurs at this afro girls. It's not poor indo muslims who don't react.

Looks clean, modern, organized however concrete jungles
No seats in the airport
Little green
looks depressing
That reminds me downtown of LA, Philadelphia
I like Chicago though.
Lol, all modern cities in the world are built with concrete, Germany is no exception. Always look China with your tinted Vietnamese lenses, your slum Vietnam is definitely better I guess.

Lol, all modern cities in the world are built with concrete, Germany is no exception. Always look China with your tinted Vietnamese lenses, your slum Vietnam is definitely better I guess.

Lol I am pretty sure the ugliest city in Germany is way better than the ugliest city in China, leave out like the top 5-10 cities in China rest of China is pretty third world .

Ok well homeless are now everywhere in western major cities because economy taking a dive, government running out of money. I mean concrete jungles without people. Now I understand why Chinese tourists love Thailand.
Lol, people like to travel to different places for change, esp places with good hospitality.

Lol I am pretty sure the ugliest city in Germany is way better than the ugliest city in China, leave out like the top 5-10 cities in China rest of China is pretty third world .
At least Chinese cities are way better than filthy slum Indian cities, lol. Keep delusions good for you Indians.

Last edited:
At least. Chinese cities are way better than filthy slum Indian cities, lol. Keep delusions good for you Indians.
You should always keep your comparisons with India then, don’t attempt to equate China with Germany.

You should always keep your comparisons with India then, don’t attempt to equate China with Germany.
Since you Indians always like to compare India with China, lol, your white masters also have downside too no matter how you Indian lackeys like to kiss up to them.

Since you Indians always like to compare India with China, lol, your white masters also have downside too no matter how you Indian lackeys like to kiss up to them.

Seems like its the Chinese that like to compare to India these days.

New CCP orders maybe ? Having failed to reach western standards comparing to India makes them shine for their sheep citizens now. :lol:

Seems like its the Chinese that like to compare to India these days.

New CCP orders maybe ? Having failed to reach western standards comparing to India makes them shine for their sheep citizens now. :lol:
Yeah, Indians fools are comparing and bragging India better than China all over internet, and for some Indian slaves like you like to bring out your white masters to put down Chinese, good for you Indians good for nothing else.

Back
Top Bottom