What's new

INDIAN TRAVELER IN CHINA TALKS ABOUT WHY CHINA IS SO DEVELOPED ?

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China

INDIAN TRAVELER IN CHINA TALKS ABOUT WHY CHINA IS SO DEVELOPED ?​

Don't understand what he is saying though...

Around a decade ago, Indonesian government sent a team to learn from China development.

Why is China so successful?

It turns out there's nothing new, and in most cases, the development program and policy are actually the same as being implemented in Indonesia, or ever being used before but failed.

The secret is just working hard and discipline.

That's all.

Now, our government, under Jokowi implements it, the motto is work, work, and work!

And it's successful!

Whatever India, Pakistan, or other countries around the world want to be successful as China, start being serious and work hard to build the country.

There's no secret or magic formula.

To do it, there will be a lot of personal sacrifices from the politicians and officials, to let go of being corrupt in terms of money and time (laziness).

lol, will you travel to the back end of town if you are in a foreign country?

He see China was "So Developed" because that's where all the people go, they were call "Tourist District" for a reason, nobody want to visit a rundown city in a foreign country......

lol, will you travel to the back end of town if you are in a foreign country?

He see China was "So Developed" because that's where all the people go, they were call "Tourist District" for a reason, nobody want to visit a rundown city in a foreign country......
What is your point? Your point is China still not all developed? Country side is sure not as developed as city and 2nd tired city not as developed as 1st tired city. These are well know but generally speaking China is well developed are world recognized especially public infrastructure.

What is your point? Your point is China still not all developed? Country side is sure not as developed as city and 2nd tired city not as developed as 1st tired city. These are well know but generally speaking China is well developed are world recognized especially public infrastructure.
What is the point?

The point is @beijingwalker put up a video of some tourist talking about how "Developed" in China, again, if you go to India, would you go to the back end of India that don't have toilet and you have to do your deed on the outside?

Or do you really believe China is 100% developed and not a single inch of Chinese soil are undeveloped just because some Indian dude come online and say so?

What is the point?

The point is @beijingwalker put up a video of some tourist talking about how "Developed" in China, again, if you go to India, would you go to the back end of India that don't have toilet and you have to do your deed on the outside?

Or do you really believe China is 100% developed and not a single inch of Chinese soil are undeveloped just because some Indian dude come online and say so?

I have been to India, i don't need to go far to tell the difference dumbass.

I am. Answering to that dumbass already. Lol
Yes, you obviously talked to you and Beijing already lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

Again, I didn't start this thread, and you think it's dumb to point out what a person see or not see, tell it to the OP, not me.

Around a decade ago, Indonesian government sent a team to learn from China development.

Why is China so successful?

It turns out there's nothing new, and in most cases, the development program and policy are actually the same as being implemented in Indonesia, or ever being used before but failed.

The secret is just working hard and discipline.

That's all.

Now, our government, under Jokowi implements it, the motto is work, work, and work!

And it's successful!

Whatever India, Pakistan, or other countries around the world want to be successful as China, start being serious and work hard to build the country.

There's no secret or magic formula.

To do it, there will be a lot of personal sacrifices from the politicians and officials, to let go of being corrupt in terms of money and time (laziness).

Looks clean, modern, organized however concrete jungles
No seats in the airport
Little green
looks depressing
That reminds me downtown of LA, Philadelphia
I like Chicago though.

Looks clean, modern, organized however concrete jungles
No seats in the airport
Little green
looks depressing
That reminds me downtown of LA, Philadelphia
You have homeless people and tent cities in downtown LA and Philly okay. It is also wayyyyyyy more dangerous. Plus China did better landscaping in my opinion.

You have homeless people and tent cities in downtown LA and Philly okay. It is also wayyyyyyy more dangerous. Plus China did better landscaping in my opinion.
Ok well homeless are now everywhere in western major cities because economy taking a dive, government running out of money. I mean concrete jungles without people. Now I understand why Chinese tourists love Thailand.

The video shown by the Indian tourist unable to capture the modernity of China completely.

This video perhaps will open many people eyes about China:

These are truly stunning.

Perhaps in 10 years, China will surpass Japan and South Korea in a huge way.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom