What's new

Indian training camps of ISIS terrorists: Evidence revealed

1631487102577.png

Looks like Pakistan announced what it considers legitimate targets for its military.

If a major foreign power intruded into our country and killed some leader of ISIS living near some army cantonment, it might make us look like sponsors of terrorism. That's so bad. The world might not take us seriously on terrorism afterwards.

PS. Not related to any real incident.
If I was you I would buy a bullet proof vest, the Talibs are coming after you. Start digging a bunker or get Visa out of the country.

I googled International reaction to this sensational investigation carried out by Pakistan. Although several important visits from many countries happened in Pak, no support from these very important countries. Don't mean to be disrespectful, but if you are putting out coordinates as terror camps, at least do the required due diligence to prevent such an epic embarrassment or provide substantial evidence that can be considered proof. This looks more like a distraction from something than a real investigation.

1. Using proxies to destabilise Pakistan, its common throughout human history. Indians like you are naive to believe your nation is clean.

A prosperous Pakistan confirms the two nation theory, which you guys loath to have Pakistan being seen as more developed. 2.Ironically Bangladesh is rapidly improving its HDI, they will be ahead of India soon. Modi can keep fudging HDI statistics to make RSS population happy. Interestingly, India population is less happy then its neighbours, shows reality is different to projected.

BTW European countries lead list and Afghanistan is bottom, so dont gave "ignorance is bliss" statement.

1. De stabilise??...to do that, it need to first be stabilise... when was that since independence?.....our elites have always been saying, country and Islam is in Danger.....so I do not recall if we were ever stable.....Whole history is riddled with deceit, assassinations, marshal laws, Massacres....

2. If Bangladesh is rapidly improving it's HDI...it's a tight slap on the faces of our elites who have historically been biased against Bengali, treating them inferiors to sturdy, White, Tall Punjabis....Yahya Khan even said on the eve of fall of Dhaka....we can't let West Pakistan in Danger for the sake of short, black and smelly Bengali....... Same BD is way ahead of Pakistan now.

Also I know you intent to use this from an example of religion....to show that they are Muslims and yet developing and will soon surpass Indian economy...right?.....What does that indicate? Half of the companies in BD are either run or owned by Indians.....

A prosperous Pakistan confirms the two nation theory,
Why do you need two nation theory to be prosperous. No logic. Or why would a prosperous Pakistan confirm two nation theory. It is your own narrative. USA was created out of Britain. They don't have two nation theories. Nobody in the world does.

I can give a coordinate of a Pak army cantt claiming it’s a terrorist training centre, lol.

i will not prefer army cantt , i will give coordinate of some isolated building that can house 100 recruits .
British trained Punidit and Imam or bought them and historical proof can be found in articles and old books. Ahmed Raza Khan gave fatwa against Muslims who were against British rule in India. Thousands of Ulemas were killed by Indian British army.

maulvis never gave fatwa against freedom fighters, indians supported khilafat movement but jinnah sahab did not support khilafat .

Last edited:
Who cares the Indians are no match as they are the inferior race and they lose everytime to Pakistans ISI in war games.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom