What's new

Indian training camps of ISIS terrorists: Evidence revealed

If a major foreign power intruded into our country and killed some leader of ISIS living near some army cantonment, it might make us look like sponsors of terrorism. That's so bad. The world might not take us seriously on terrorism afterwards.

PS. Not related to any real incident.

Even their claims are absurd, those coordinates are all BS, Chkrata is R&AW‘s SFF headquarters, so there ISIS is being trained? And why will we when they themsleves are plotting attacks on India?
Perhaps these coordinates were meant for an American drone strike :p:

Seriously speaking, it would be a terrible idea for any country to breed a puritanical proxy like ISIS within its own borders. Especially so when the said country is not Islamic to begin with.

The Indians put in the wrong coordinates....

26.29193, 73.05574 is an Indian Army Cantt location.

Google it yourself... Not a park.

More lies from India.

Screenshot_20210912-123731.jpg

I can give a coordinate of a Pak army cantt claiming it’s a terrorist training centre, lol.

Still doesn't eluded the fact that it will any a water park.

We have evidence beyond coordinates... But you are too interested in being terrorist to listen...

So hindus are training islamic state ISIS ?
Yes - just as the British Christians trained a generation of Pundits in the UK during the Raj and Imams as well. Imams were also trained for Iran and Afghanistan.

The Chinese are engaging in some training too.

Do you Indian idiots actually bother reading? The coordinates your troll army is latching on is NOT what Pakistani presentation underlined. Whole bloody nation of blatant liars.

Can you pls tell me what are the purpose of the coordinates shown on the presentation then ?

The exact words
"evidence reflects that india is running five isis training camps out which one is located at gulmarg in. iiojk three are located in rajasthan and one in uttar pradesh the coordinates of these isis camps are flashed on the screen "

So the coordinates are fake ?@Taimoor Khan

Last edited:
I can give a coordinate of a Pak army cantt claiming it’s a terrorist training centre, lol.
sure, but considering that you guys are perpetually producing fake news who gives a shit?
Even their claims are absurd, those coordinates are all BS, Chkrata is R&AW‘s SFF headquarters, so there ISIS is being trained? And why will we when they themsleves are plotting attacks on India?
Making statements of plotting attacks against India helps the false flag narrative. Allows your kind to murder women and children(which you definitely enjoy) under the guise of stopping terrorists

Be our guest lol.

But stop peddling non sense that it's a bloody water park by deliberately quoting wrong coordinates.

Why your bloody nation go beyond being morons? Lol. :omghaha:
Can you pls tell me what are the purpose of the coordinates shown on the presentation then ?

The exact words
"evidence reflects that india is running five isis training camps out which one is located at gulmarg in. iiojk three are located in rajasthan and one in uttar pradesh the coordinates of these isis camps are flashed on the screen "

So the coordinates are fake @Taimoor Khan

These are coordinates of Indian terror camps, happen to be Indian state institutions. Certainly NOT water park as Indian troll army is trying to portray.

Last edited:
Be our guest lol.

But stop peddling non sense that it's a bloody water park by deliberately quoting wrong coordinates.

Why your bloody nation go beyond being morons? Lol. :omghaha:

These are coordinates of Indian terror camps, happen to be Indian state institutions. Certainly NOT water park as Indian troll army is trying to portray.
The coordinate 26.291930, 73.055740

26°17'31.0″N 73°03'20.7"E. is directly in the middle of the lake search for it yourself the cantonment is on the land the marker in the presentation is the middle of the lake
IMG_20210913_003054.jpg

So the bsf camps and the village are the training camps and Indian state institutions are the training centres not in like in jungles ok thanks @Taimoor Khan

Last edited:
The coordinate 26°17'31.0″N 73°03'20.7"E is directly in the middle of the lake search for it yourself the cantonment is on the land the marker in the presentation is the middle of the lake
View attachment 777459
So the bsf camps and the village are the training camps and Indian state institutions are the training centres not in like in jungles ok thanks @Taimoor Khan

Point to me where Pakistani presentation mention 26°17'31.0″N 73°03'20.7"E ??????

1631468959444.png

Thats why I said, you all are bloody nation of blatant liars.

Back
Top Bottom